Can't connect to one specific player

Discus and support Can't connect to one specific player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay I have been trying to play Xbox with my friend but for some dumb reason I can't connect to his games and he can't connect to mine. We have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueStreaks33, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Can't connect to one specific player

okay I have been trying to play Xbox with my friend but for some dumb reason I can't connect to his games and he can't connect to mine. We have tried playing many games together with private sessions but they all seem to say connection lost or the host has
    left the game. I don't understand this because we can both easily connect to our other friends and the only way we can play with eachother is if one of our friends is the host of the game and we join them. I have tried port forwarding and it hasn't worked.
    I have also contacted Microsoft support countless times and all they give me is pointless troubleshooting solutions that never work. PLEASE FIX YOUR SERVERS MICROSOFT.

I am wired

He is wireless

My NAT type is open

His NAT type is open

We have tried different connections but it still doesn't work

I REALLY do not want to purchase a new Modem/Router and still not have the problem go away

:)

BlueStreaks33, Jul 7, 2017
  2. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest
    Not connecting

Can't connect in what way, online to play multiplayer? The game won't open? Please be specific as possible and someone can help.

JohnnyXeo, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Azrodius
    Azrodius Guest
    Can't connect to specific friend on Xbox one games.

Alright. I've scoured the internet looking for a solution, to no avail. When trying to connect to one of my friends in any of the games we both own, first we have trouble connecting in party chat, then once we miraculously fix that (still cuts out from time
    to time) we can NEVER manage to join each other's session, no matter who is host. Both of us have checked privacy settings, both of us are infinitely sure our NAT is set to open, we're both on the same alternate ports, we've tried almost everything short of
    calling our ISPs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Azrodius, Jul 7, 2017
  4. ZombieFied v3 Win User

Connectivity Issues With A Specific Player

It could be your nat type set as moderate go to your network settings and check your nat type
  5. XMoIsBackX Win User

Connectivity Issues With A Specific Player

6. Christyna64 Win User

Can't connect to a specific person

Have you two checked your Xbox Live privacy settings to see if there is something that might have been changed by accident that is preventing you two from connecting?
  7. Oberon915 Win User

No, different houses entirely. Yes ,plenty of internet and yes, Xbox one.
  8. XBA_Hype Win User

its usually NAT types that cause these problems, for best results you need to be sure you are both running an OPEN NAT type, open nat can connect with strict and moderate, but moderate and strict sometimes struggle to connect with one another.

making sure UPnP is enabled in the settings can help.
Thema:

Can't connect to one specific player

1. Can't connect to one specific player - Similar Threads - Can't connect specific

2. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  5. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  6. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  7. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  8. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  9. Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to any game servers on my pc.: Hello. First of i don't know if it is related, but it made me a bit suspicious. Yesterday on the 23/2-2024 I installed some new updates from windows/microsoft. KB5034765 and KB5034467. All of a...
  10. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...