Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4

Discus and support Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got black ops 4 the other day, and I invited my friend to a game, but its not allowing us to connect to each other. It turns out we both game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Northernist, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Northernist
    Northernist Guest

I got black ops 4 the other day, and I invited my friend to a game, but its not allowing us to connect to each other. It turns out we both game moderate nat type ONLY on black ops 4 network settings. Both our nat type are open when we go to the console network
    settings. It says its trying to use a specific port, but is unable to use it to enable open nat. Its also worth noting that we have never had any problems connecting to any other game. I contacted my internet provider to help with port forwarding, and we forwarded
    the port, and disabled the port it was currently using so that it would use the proper one, but has done nothing. I really have ZERO knowledge of this kinda stuff, so if someone could help shine some light on the issue, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

:)

Northernist, Oct 13, 2018
  2. A55A551N74
    A55A551N74 Guest
    Cant connect to live on games

I can connect to live and play minecraft and join my friends partys but when i try black ops 2 or modern warfare 3 it wont connect and says i cant reach the call of duty servers please help.

A55A551N74, Oct 13, 2018
  3. DCFC734
    DCFC734 Guest
    Can't join xbox live on BO as servers are busy/down.

Ive tried 4 times to connect to black ops and it keeps on saying servers are busy/down but the status page for black ops reveals no issues, anything i can do to solve it. Its clearly working as theres a friend playing zombies.

DCFC734, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4

hello, I suggest you check your advanced settings in network and see if the port is 3074, if it isn't then you need to reset your modem and try again.

I Rezyl Azzir I, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Northernist
    Northernist Guest
    yes, that is the port im currently on, but on the black ops network settings it says it need port 3075 to enable open nat

Northernist, Oct 13, 2018
  6. I suggest you try hard resetting your console to see if that works as the network on call of duty should be port 3074 if that doesn't work then get in touch with either xbox support or activision support to see if they can help you with your issue, thank
    you.

I Rezyl Azzir I, Oct 13, 2018
  7. Northernist
    Northernist Guest
    Wil do, Cheers.

Northernist, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: