cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in.

Discus and support cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ashley and im trying to sign into xbox live on my 360 and says i need to sign in but says all my info is wrong and i know it should be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BazzingaBaker19, Dec 22, 2015.

1. cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in.

Hi my name is Ashley and im trying to sign into xbox live on my 360 and says i need to sign in but says all my info is wrong and i know it should be correct and i need it fixed. u can email me back that would be great. [Mod Removed: Please don't include
    personal informations like email addresses]. thanks.

:)

BazzingaBaker19, Dec 22, 2015
  2. TropicHornet
    TropicHornet Guest
    code:80151103

i cant connect to live... says theres some account issue... ive changed my password but it still wont let me sign into live

TropicHornet, Dec 22, 2015
  3. UnshodBus6
    UnshodBus6 Guest
    get code 0xc00d11cd(0xc101000c) wont let me sign in

cant sign in to my account played in morning now it signed out itself and wont let me sign back in

UnshodBus6, Dec 22, 2015
  4. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  5. Death Lotus 118 Win User

I forgot my email address and password for my xbox live profile

i cant go to account because it needs my microsft account to sign in so i cant check the account if it wont let me sign in without the ACCOUNT.
  6. TysonLewis1 Win User

Unable to sign into my account

It wont let me access anything to sign in. I thought that removing and readding my account might help but that didnt so now i cant add my account back on to sign in
  7. Tockets v Win User

NAT type problems

But it wont let me and 1 of my friend play 2v2 because i cant connect to him or he cant connect to me
  8. AG2201 Win User

Error code 80151904 can't connect to XBL

ive got the same problem and iv'e tried everything just wont sign me in

it keeps saying

cant connect to xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your connection

for more info go to www.xbox.com/support

but it wont even let me test the connection ?

ive tried everything i can think of and more it just wont let me connect

HELP !! AS I HAVE KNOW XBOX TILL ITS SORTED NOW LOL as i deleted the profile to try sort it out but now i cant even download my profile again .
Thema:

cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in.

1. cant connect to my account and wont let me sign in. - Similar Threads - cant connect account

2. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  3. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  4. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  5. I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my Xbox and Ubisoft account together.: All it says is just this. "ERROR This profile is already linked to another user." a5ec1be8-a2f1-4dcc-a008-a29678881ef8
  6. my son cant connect to his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son cant connect to his account: as some one still it, we try to communicate with microsoft but support is very bad and didn't give him solution. i am trying to have a call with someone who can help me. can someone tell me how...
  7. i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account: im trying to connect my xbox account to my Ubisoft account and its shows me that its connected from a difrent account pliz help 03d26432-9e22-4b3d-aee3-5607f796ec0e
  8. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account: Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft account and would like to link my already existing...
  9. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  10. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...