Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

Discus and support Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UbernerdRiley, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games

Hi,

I use Windows 10 to play most of my games, and recently I wanted to play some Halo Infinite (via Steam). I launched the game, opened the "Multiplayer" tab, and when I selected a game mode, red text at the bottom said that the services could not be reached. I searched the internet for answers, but I couldn't find anything very specific. Still itching for some Halo, I opened Master Chief Collection (also through Steam) and began a multiplayer search. Almost immediately, the game kicked me back to the mode selection menu. I tried to connect a few more times before giving up. Just out of curiosity, I opened Minecraft and tried to connect to a server. Sure enough, I was met with a "Could not connect to world" screen. I know Minecraft works for private worlds, because I played online with some friends recently, so I assume it's a server-side issue. Every game signs me in, but something gets messed up once I try to play. Any other online games work fine. I've had this account for years, and I'd love to get back to playing my favorite games, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

And yes, I did restart my PC

:)

UbernerdRiley, Sep 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect to multiplayer in Microsoft games