Cant connect to minecraft servers

Discus and support Cant connect to minecraft servers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marius Amtoft, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Cant connect to minecraft servers

I have set both my microsoft account to the right age and "fixed online safety" on my xbox live settings. But for some reason i still cant join minecraft serves and just give me the "Multplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings" Anyone who can tell me what to do?

:)

Marius Amtoft, Jun 21, 2023
  2. AhmedShah0 Win User

When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock)

Occasionally you can run into problems while trying to connect to a Minecraft server. If you’re confident that you have the right server address, the issue could be related to your system or network.

I would suggest updating your drivers or you need to check your Windows Firewall settings and make sure “javaw.exe” is allowed.

Read this blog: https://cyberxgaming.com/friend-cant-connect-to-minecraft-server/

If your issue is not solved.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

I want to join servers on Minecraft but I can't why

4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Marius. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

If I may ask, are you getting this error on Xbox or PC? Kindly also sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure that all multiplayer settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved then try again.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We'd be happy to help, but we'll need some more information on the issue because not being able to connect to any servers can be the cause of many things.

Do both of you have Minecraft Windows 10? Have you fully restarted your PC and re-installed the game?

Can you check your networks settings in the Xbox app for Windows 10? You need to make sure your NAT type is open and connectivity to Xbox Live is not being blocked.

This thread on the
    Minecraft forums
    has some general information on what to try if you can't connect to servers in Minecraft. I advise you to also take a look for a solution on the Minecraft forums, since you have more players like yourself that can give you a better answer.
  6. StumblingPrism5 Win User

Issues with playing a downloaded game

Minecraft won't connect to the servers
Thema:

1. Cant connect to minecraft servers - Similar Threads - Cant connect minecraft

2. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  3. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5
  4. Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft: Cant connect to friends world im on Xbox and hes on ps4: So me and my friend recently picked up minecraft again after a year or 2 of not playing. Im on Xbox and my friend is on PS4. We made a creative world back in the day that we spent many hours on....
  5. I cant connect to an external server on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect to an external server on minecraft: So i made my own server and i tried to connect to it but i keeps saying Failed To Connect To World can anyone help please. btw i am on windows 10 bedrock Moderator note - Moved from Windows to...
  6. Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - cant connect to multiplayer games: Honestly haven't played Minecraft in months, now I try to joining my sister and it tells me - "This Microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games." I have followed online...
  7. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  8. i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to anything outside of my own worlds on minecraft.: i used to play with my friends all the time on minecraft, but then i had to get rid of my computer. i ended up with an xbox a few months later, and i logged on to my account, only to find that i...
  9. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft: Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and...
  10. Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Play on minecraft PC cant connect to xbox worlds anymore.: So I play Minecraft bedrock edition on PC but I also have it on Xbox. One day while I was playing my internet glitched out and I had to restart it, ever since then I cannot connect to my friends...