Can’t connect to Minecraft server

Discus and support Can’t connect to Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to enter a server it pop this message « you need autentify to microsoft services. But I am already. what should I do ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cesar megyeri, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Can’t connect to Minecraft server

When I try to enter a server it pop this message « you need autentify to microsoft services.

But I am already.

what should I do ?

:)

Cesar megyeri, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Bichsik Win User

Minecraft and privacy

No, I can’t only talk on the official Minecraft servers!
  3. sophiafranco2 Win User

MineCraft Multiplayer Xbox One

I’m new to this. I don’t know what that means. I only have one friend on minecraft to test with and idk what servers are. I have tried it on different consoles and connected to different wifis. I can’t connect to market place either.
  4. X1HandedGamerX Win User

Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing

I’m having this problem too can’t connect to online servers B03
  5. howlermonkeey69 gorg Win User

I cannot access multiplayer servers?

I only have the one account and yes I still can’t connect to servers
  6. HispanicDog Win User

Connection Issues

This actually didn’t work either. While trying these tips, I kept getting “Can’t get an IP address” (even though it had) and “Can’t connect to a DHCP server”
Thema:

Can’t connect to Minecraft server

1. Can’t connect to Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Can’t connect Minecraft

2. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  3. It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It’s says I have another account on Minecraft and I can’t connect to it with my account how...: It was a account before mine on the game and I tried to put my account on there so I can play minecraft online but it said the other account is still connected and I don’t how to disconnect or...
  4. i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft: i can’t connect my microsoft account to my minecraft on ps5 after alr doing so yesterday, i’ve tried resetting game and i deleted game logs and nothing worked 47bc6b7e-d67f-4ed7-935e-a6719f58b191
  5. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  6. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...: When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft menu, “Store” is grayed out with a red...
  7. Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.: The title pretty much says it all 8d5465cd-6430-4426-afe3-45ae5665da9f
  8. Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to world on Minecraft PE: Hi. I have a friend with me and we are trying to play MCPE, on the same wifi. We’re both signed into our Microsoft accounts and when I try to join her world it gives me “unable to connect to...
  9. Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox: Can’t connect to friends on Minecraft Beta Xbox Do you think by any chance the two of you are using different versions of the game? the insider program has a version that is different from the...
  10. I can’t connect my (MCPE Bedrock 1.16.220) to my brother’s (PC Bedrock 1.16.220) Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect my (MCPE Bedrock 1.16.220) to my brother’s (PC Bedrock 1.16.220) Minecraft...: So as above, my brother and I can’t conect to each other’s Minecraft worlds. He has mods installed, and I dont, but that shouldn’t keep him from joining my worlds. I’m also on an iPad provided by...