Can't connect to Live

Discus and support Can't connect to Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was able to connect to Live just fine yesterday. Last night I put my ethernet cord into my One to download Garden Warfare. Today I put my X1 back on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Can't connect to Live

I was able to connect to Live just fine yesterday. Last night I put my ethernet cord into my One to download Garden Warfare. Today I put my X1 back on wireless and now it says it can't connect to the DHCP. I've reset everything and that didn't work. I don't
    understand how it could be working just fine and then all of the sudden stop working.

:)

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Feb 25, 2014
  2. LoreAchiever
    LoreAchiever Guest
    Can't connect to live.

Hi,

I'm having a very frustrating time with my brand new xbox one s at the moment. I last used it 2 days ago and had no problems, today I try and use it and am told that it can't connect to xbox live.

I've gone through all the trouble shooting pages, turning my router off and on, reseting my router to factory settings, allowing my xbox's MAC address to not be filtered in my router and still nothing works.

All other wifi devices in my house are using my internet perfectly fine.

Any help with this would be extremely appreciated!

LoreAchiever, Feb 25, 2014
  3. JColeC2115
    JColeC2115 Guest
    Can't connect to live

I have Gold until 6/7/2017 but I've been trying to play online black ops 3 but it says this profile isn't allowed to play online. Please help

JColeC2115, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Can't connect to Live

I've gone through all the steps on support for a DHCP error and none of them worked. No settings on my modem and router have changed.

bLiNdSnIpErZ20, Feb 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect to Live