Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

Discus and support Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BuIlDaLiBlE, Apr 28, 2015.

1. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest

Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted Support about this issue and they said I can get help with this issue here. But I can't just roll back
    update because I don't have access to beta program, they also said that I can request an access here. So, can I access these forums for support?

:)

BuIlDaLiBlE, Apr 28, 2015
  2. HyruleBalverine, Apr 28, 2015
  3. cant download anything from console. have beta, beta issue?

because you have the beta, when you get forum access, this will have to get posted there. For now, create a new thread in this forum requesting access to the beta forums (just in case the Beta or Support teams didn't notice this one as a potential access
    request thread).

HyruleBalverine, Apr 28, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there BuIlDaLiBlE!

Is there another account on the Xbox 360 console that may be in the Preview Program? the account you're currently posting from seems to not have the preview tied to it.

In the meantime, try the following steps to get the update rolling:

• Clear the Xbox 360's system cache three times then attempt the update again.
    • Try to download the system update by going to Settings, System Settings, Storage, and then press Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X in that specific order.
    Post back and let us know how that goes! Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ... :D

Mister Beep, Apr 28, 2015
  5. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
    Yes, I tried that but. Unfortunately, xbox won't roll back. And there is no account in Preview Program so that's why I stuck with the update, I got it downloaded from the web.

BuIlDaLiBlE, Apr 28, 2015
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    For clarification, when you mentioned you downloaded the update from the web, did you download the update from our

Xbox 360 Update
    support page? The latest update for the public is version 17150. Did your Xbox 360 console prompt you to update it to 17335?

Mister Beep, Apr 29, 2015
  7. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
    No, I downloaded it from another website and when I put USB flash in, it prompt me to update and after that I can't go Live. I think this is because I'm not a member of the beta and my dashboard is not a latest version so I can't connect to Live and download
    the latest beta.

BuIlDaLiBlE, Apr 29, 2015
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there, would you be able to provide us a link to the website you downloaded it from? That will really help us get a better understanding. The only official page to download the latest public Xbox 360 system update is in the link I provided above.

9. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
    It's [Mod Removed]

I know this website modding-related what is prohibited, but I didn't mod anything. I just downloaded the update, that's it.

10. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Could you pass the link to the website, rather than a download link? Thanks! Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ... :)

11. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
    It's [Mod Removed] then.

12. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
  13. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there BuIlDaLiBlE!

Happy to hear the issue is cleared up! That update you received is a public update that was released last night, not a beta. Going forward, I suggest that you only acquire updates from the link I provided earlier in this thread if necessary. Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ... :)

Mister Beep, Apr 30, 2015
  14. BuIlDaLiBlE
    BuIlDaLiBlE Guest
    Yea, I already realized that. Just didn't want to multi-post. Thanks for the support anyway!

BuIlDaLiBlE, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: