Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X

Discus and support Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically over the last few months, everytime i play an Xbox 360 game on My series x it always says something like "Can't Sign into Live Please Check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soul Sonic, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Soul Sonic
    Soul Sonic Guest

Basically over the last few months, everytime i play an Xbox 360 game on My series x it always says something like "Can't Sign into Live Please Check Connection" when i already have a connection. Its only on Xbox 360 Games Because X|S And Xbox One Games work just fine. I've tried deleteing my Local Saved Profiles/Games But then it wont let me re-download it, now the only way i can play Xbox 360 Game sis by connecting my mobile data to My Xbox But that doesnt solve it, all it did was put a bandage over it because i can't use my mobile data all the time. I've tried other methods around the internet aswell and still No dice. Please, if anyone has a fix let me know. I really want to play my Xbox 360 Games but i can't.

:)

Soul Sonic, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  3. 💯Adrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  4. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello, Soul Sonic.

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum and please accept our sincerest hope that all is well.

From the description you have provided you're unable to play an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox Series X due to issues with connecting to the Xbox Live service.

This issue may be caused by console settings that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the Internet connection you are using. So, let's work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. But to better assist you I need to ask:

1) Are you getting all green checkmarks when visiting the following website on your console's web browser?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

2) How long have you had this issue? An exact date of when this issue occurred could prove helpful. If not possible an estimate in days, weeks or months will be fine too.

3) Have you tried using a different Internet connection and see if the same issue occurs?

4) Have you already done all applicable suggestions from our dedicated guide on Xbox network issues?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Glenn Rue Win User

Thanks for the additional information, Soul Sonic.

If your Xbox 360 works fine while using your mobile data but not with your main Internet connection, then that means you need to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to have this issue sorrted out.

Honestly, the results speak for themselves to be honest. Somehow your ISP has negatively affected the ability of your Xbox 360 to connected to our online services. You'll probably need to contact them and have your Xbox 360's IP address added to their whitelist i.e. exempted devices.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, Soul Sonic, but there is nothing Microsoft can do with this issue of yours. Only your ISP can resolve this ultimately.

Thanks again for choosing Microsoft! We’re here when you need us.

Respectfully,

Glenn
  6. Soul Sonic Win User

Yes i got all the checkmarks green. but it still wont connect.

It started around the mid way point og august, around 20-25, So about almost 21 days and almost a month. at first it wasn't so bad but it gradually kept worsening.

I have used my Mobile data o my mobile devicw as another network (i don't have 2 routers) and it connects perfectly but i can't possibly use my mobile data all the time due to the fact they (the internet company i am on) Charge more if i use my data for long periods of time.

I have taken a look at the guide but none of the things on there help me solve my problem.
Thema:

1. Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Internet

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to the internet: hello I just wanna ask why is my xbox not connecting to the internet it says that my console I ready to go but it shows the message that says the following services are experiencing issues could...
  6. I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.: I am getting an error saying that I can't connect to the server but my internet won't even connect to the console. Please help. 43b0d770-1925-4adc-ac69-ada9508d62a4
  7. I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s.: I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s. cccfdb57-6aac-4ace-9766-8d90f3648f9f
  8. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  9. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0
  10. My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can't connect to the internet with his Xbox series s because of the Teredo IP...: Can the Teredo IP address issue be fixed? 62217697-bed5-416d-8991-d6eafe78b895