Can't connect to internet no matter what on NVG510 ATT

Discus and support Can't connect to internet no matter what on NVG510 ATT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I used to be able to get on Xbox Live fine, but now I can't for some unknown reason and I get completely different situations every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by raw patty, Dec 12, 2014.

1. raw patty
    raw patty Guest

I used to be able to get on Xbox Live fine, but now I can't for some unknown reason and I get completely different situations every time I try to connect. Sometimes when I try to test my connection it will stop in the middle, other times it will fail at
    the third part, and other times it will tell me I need to update, and when I log in to my account it won't let me view my friends list. I am sick and tired of going through Xbox support because I have done it 5 times now and not once has it worked. Thanks

:)

raw patty, Dec 12, 2014
  2. Infamshxr
    Infamshxr Guest
    Infamshxr, Dec 12, 2014
  3. sfj67
    sfj67 Guest
    Can't connect no matter what

Actually did you look at the cmd command on your PC to copy the MAC address and enter it into the Alternate MAC option on the XBOX? That helped me connect - from not being able to connect at all - however now it keeps disconnecting randomly, but at least
    I can reconnect from the dashboard. My router is also a DLink-655. And not only I have a wired desktop and a wireless laptop - but also a PS3 and Wii, bot connected wireless - and absolutely no problem, no disconnection at all from any of the devices?!?!

sfj67, Dec 12, 2014
  4. King Rapid
    King Rapid Guest

One thing I can suggest is to make sure that all your wires on your router and tightened and everything is plugged in securely. Please get back with me if this has not helped.

King Rapid, Dec 13, 2014
  5. King Rapid Win User

One thing I can suggest is to make sure that all your wires on your router and tightened and everything is plugged in securely. Please get back with me if this has not helped.
  6. Infamshxr Win User

Connection to Xbox Live

7. The Incurable 1 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

What it I'm not using att? My brother is on Live, I connect to internet but not live.
  8. DoubleRiver Win User

Keep disconnecting from xbox every 20 minutes

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Unites states,CA

Router brand & model number:Motorola NVG510

How many consoles do you have connected to this router?1

Wired or wireless (for each console): Wired

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? No

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?Moderate

Any Error Codes you encounter: 8007065b

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? att
  9. jakeld-0D6AC64A-F8C2 Win User

Can't connect no matter what

same problem here!! dont know what to do... sry... i think maybe the server is down or something
Thema:

1. Can't connect to internet no matter what on NVG510 ATT - Similar Threads - Can't connect internet

2. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to the internet: hello I just wanna ask why is my xbox not connecting to the internet it says that my console I ready to go but it shows the message that says the following services are experiencing issues could...
  6. I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my internet on Xbox one.: I am getting an error saying that I can't connect to the server but my internet won't even connect to the console. Please help. 43b0d770-1925-4adc-ac69-ada9508d62a4
  7. I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s.: I can't connect to the internet. I have an Xbox s. cccfdb57-6aac-4ace-9766-8d90f3648f9f
  8. I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my xbox account it says my internet connection is fine and when I log...: I can't sign in and I don't know how to fix it please help me 53b3ed92-2d7e-4a59-846b-040e3a70d469
  9. Why can't I connect to internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to internet: Why can't connect to the internet 0e31da7c-e3a4-4d16-ade4-afa2841424c0
  10. Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to Internet On Xbox 360 Profile On Xbox Series X: Basically over the last few months, everytime i play an Xbox 360 game on My series x it always says something like "Can't Sign into Live Please Check Connection" when i already have a connection....