Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

Discus and support Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by danny oquendo, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else?

:)

danny oquendo, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Danny Or my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Do you have a Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable connection? Are you trying to connect from exactly what device? Since when do you have this problem? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. poopcamera Win User

hotspot

now it says

Can’t connect to the Internet

if you have a pc, try to connect to the Internet on it. You may have to work with your ISP to fix your connection.
  4. Splazer2794 Win User

Can’t connect to internet

Couple things to try.

When you go to your network settings, advanced settings, do you see your xbox pulling a 10.x.x.x, 172.x.x.x or a 192.168.x.x IP? If you see 169.254.x.x that means your xbox does not appear to be hitting any DHCP device. - Reset the modem/Xbox some times
    works here

If you are using your ISP provided DNS servers, try changing to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

I got a couple more suggestions if the above don't work.
  5. Splazer2794 Win User

If you go to settings - system - update, is there currently an update available to download?
  6. StoreyedBoar8 Win User

Yes i can run the test and it says im connected to the internet if im using either ethernet or wireless. The multiplayer test fails and says “it can not finish the test”

Also, on the network page in the settings under “Current Network Status” it tells that “the following services are experiencing issues” but there is nothing there.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise? - Similar Threads - Can’t connect Internet

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  4. My Xbox can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox can’t connect to the internet: My Xbox can’t connect to my internet but my other devices have no problem at all… cox also said there’s nothing wrong on their end. I’ve tried everything from restarting routers and the Xbox...
  5. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  6. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  7. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  8. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...
  9. Can’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to the internet: Hey I tried connecting to the internet and it won’t let me 34d5c7c2-75fd-4b2f-8891-a7b51b5191ce
  10. Every time I try to connect to my network my Xbox will say can’t connect to the internet I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try to connect to my network my Xbox will say can’t connect to the internet I...: Need help I have power cycled Xbox and have try a wired connection nothing seems to work 74489900-3902-4399-aed7-57a73215750b