Can't connect to Forza Horizon 5 network

Discus and support Can't connect to Forza Horizon 5 network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started to play Forza Horizon today, and i got a trouble with connecting to network [img] 4e3f592c-5ab8-4361-9a8a-a85fd1607905 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Horoli, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Horoli
    Horoli Guest

I started to play Forza Horizon today, and i got a trouble with connecting to network
    Can't connect to Forza Horizon 5 network [​IMG]

:)

Horoli, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please contact Forza support for assistance on this issue. You can reach them here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  3. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

I am really loving Forza Horizon 4, and can't to see "hopefully" Horizon 5.
  5. Pogman6988888888 Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

For example I have downloaded Forza Horizon 5 but can't play it on the cloud. But can play Forza 4 on cloud
  6. W0LVERINE tm Win User

Syncing data!

Forza 5, Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2, NHL 15, NHL 16, Witcher 3, Advanced Warefare, GTA, Elder Scrolls, Halo MCC......will send network statistics in a separate message
Thema:

1. Can't connect to Forza Horizon 5 network - Similar Threads - Can't connect Forza

2. Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to online multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, few days ago I was trying to go back and play Forza Horizon 4, but can't seem to connect to online multiplayer This is the error message that I get [img] This is my Network...
  3. Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect Online Forza 4 Pc Steam Version: Hello . so I completed missions and every feature that was locked and unlocked now. so .when going to the main menu .friendlist is empty. I have some friends in my Xbox app account, I don't know...
  4. Can't connect to Horizon Life in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Horizon Life in Forza Horizon 5: Hello I have a big issue with my game Forza Horizon 5, when i try to launch Horizon life in Forza Horizon 5, nothing happens, and I am not getting some kind of error code for it. I have tryed to...
  5. Can't connect to Forza 4 online sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Forza 4 online sessions: I've seen this question several times online but I haven't seen a conclusive answer. I'm posting in hopes to clear this up once and for all. I'm playing Forza 4 on PC, Win10, and I can't connect...
  6. Forza can't connect to horizon life AT ALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza can't connect to horizon life AT ALL: So since FH5 launch i have not been able to join any forza horizon live sessions. It just loops disconnected, try again msg. The auction house works, even got in a convoy, but cant connect to a...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Can't connect witout profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Can't connect witout profile: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 5 and I have it on steam .When i try to connect my microsoft account, in the strating sreen of the game, after enter my pasword it alwas say me "You...
  8. Why can't I connect to forza horizon life?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect to forza horizon life?: I can't connect to horizon life sessions it only says "Error to communicate with servers" [img] [img] 1079bc78-4881-4fb9-9eaf-96e2840708c4
  9. Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to fix being unable to connect to Forza servers.: I've been having this problem for a bit now but I can remember a while back I was able to play online. I can't now and I've tried on Forza Horizon 4 and Motorsport 7 (which are the only Forza...
  10. Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.: Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4. The auction house is working but online freeroam, playground games, etc. is not. 6453665c-40bb-4786-a88a-3100126abb08