Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

Discus and support Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigHulk Jones, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden

:)

BigHulk Jones, Aug 23, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello BigHulk how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I understand your frustration, try to see if there is any stability on the Xbox network by clicking on this link.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Russell Gorall Win User

EA servers down?

I love when it apparently goes from the EA servers to the Madden Ultimate Team servers. As long as this works out in the end, fine, but since there isn't NFL on for a few days EA may have wanted this fixed already.
  4. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

FIFA 12 freezing on squads - cheating

This has been happening since FIFA Ultimate Team 10, it is the EA servers messing up and nothing to do with the players or their connections.
  6. KC7777 Win User

Can't Connect to Servers

I can connect to the servers just fine but as soon as i try and play ultimate team it thinks for a few minutes and then kicks me off the EA servers. Then I will try again and it will log me back into the EA servers and it will then say "unable to load data
    from the servers. please try again later."

I can play online head-to-head just fine. this is driving me crazy. All i buy this game for it Ultimate team.
Thema:

1. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24 - Similar Threads - Can’t connect server

2. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  3. Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but: Whenever i log in to franchise it says i can’t connect to ea servers is that just me?but it works for every other mode.Any idea how to fix? 5fab72c3-ca21-4c72-b7e1-4007bc2858cb
  4. Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to multiplayer servers?: I can’t connect to any multiplayer servers on Minecraft, I have re-booted the router, checked my Wi-Fi connection. Re-logged into Minecraft and disabled firewall. I honestly don’t know what I have...
  5. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  6. Can’t connect to game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to game servers: Was playing a game of FIFA 23 earlier on XboX Series S and it randomly lost connection. Couldn’t connect back to EA servers but also can’t connect to any other game servers (MLB The Show 23, for...
  7. How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I solve a ‘can’t connect to the DHCP server’ issue?: We’ve re-booted and tried a new cable already. abcdb8d2-3852-4021-af22-7866b86a9d12
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox 360 server in games?: I’ve been trying to connect to gta v, watchdogs, and call of duty servers and none are responsive. I don’t know what to do and why it’s happening and if someone went through it and fixed it...
  9. Can’t connect to DCHP server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to DCHP server: Ive been trying to fix this issue for a few days now and nothing seems to work. I use wired connection from a TP link wifi range extender and I keep getting the same message on my Xbox saying that...
  10. Can’t connect to Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Minecraft server: When I try to enter a server it pop this message « you need autentify to microsoft services. But I am already. what should I do ? 0941412b-9743-48c8-a3fe-c59b89f64aaf