Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!

Discus and support Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;(... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MrCabbs5855, Dec 20, 2019.

1. MrCabbs5855
    MrCabbs5855 Guest

My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;(

:)

MrCabbs5855, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

Are you able to connect outside of the Xbox app?
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi MrCabbs5855,

sorry to hear. If you lalking about the computer: here are some tips that might solve your problem:

• Check first if there are issues in your Region with the Live Service
    • Make sure your Computer Login is the same as your XBOX-Account!
      Select the Start button, then select Settings/Accounts/Your Info/ there should be the same email as your XBOX account!
    • Make sure your PC is authorized to use Microsoft Store apps. See
      Manage your devices for Microsoft Store.
    • Make sure Windows has the latest update: Select
      check for updates now, and then select Check for updates. Or, select the Start button, then select Settings/Update & Security/Windows Update/Check
      for Updates. If there is an available update, select Install now.
    • Check also if there are Updates pending in the Store APP: Select the Start
      button, and then from the apps list, select Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store, select See more/Downloads and updates/Get updates.
    • Check if all 4 XBOX Services and the 2 gaming service are running (via taskmanager).
    • Download the "AppDiagnostic" to repair the Store or run your installed one via: Select the Start
      button, and then select Settings/Update & Security/Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps/Run the
      troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps
  4. vxCHIEFxv Win User

WOW

cant sign in cant connect to xbox live, cant start any apps or games, ya know just the usual
  5. Kenji X4 Win User

Update controller

Updated my controller and now all my apps close and my xbox wont connect to any of my controllers so i basically cant use it. HELP!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Cant sign in on any microsoft app.

Hello Noah, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

Please verify if all the Xbox services are running in your PC.
    For this search Services using the Windows search functionality and look for the next services once you open the app:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Then do this for each service: Right-click on it and select Properties. In Startup type make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start Click Apply and OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

**If you're not able to do this with Gaming Services you can skip that part
Thema:

1. Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Cant connect microsoft

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  6. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4: Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the...
  7. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account: Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft account and would like to link my already existing...
  8. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  9. microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo: Getting really fed up now with microsoft servers can never connect to a game without a load of hassle. Keep saying trying to connect and when it finally does you keep getting disconnected. Come on...
  10. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console: i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console 999d1f83-8d1d-46fc-86df-d77dc20f9fbd