Can't Connect to a Certain Friend or Online Games

Discus and support Can't Connect to a Certain Friend or Online Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone. I've come across a very annoying issue and I will try to provide all the information that I possibly can. As of June 20, 2014, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zeta Stars, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Zeta Stars
    Zeta Stars Guest

Hello, everyone.

I've come across a very annoying issue and I will try to provide all the information that I possibly can. As of June 20, 2014, I have not been able to connect via Party with a few of my friends nor am I able to keep a good connection during any online gameplay.
    I get disconnected around 3 minutes- 20 minutes.

I have a Ubee DOCSES 3.0 WLCM and two Xbox 360's. Mine and my brother's. For the first 2 weeks of having internet, we were able to play games, join parties with any and all of our friends. However, upon the 20th, the issues started to arise. I have already
    looked over my network and router settings and all my NAT are Open as well as my friends'.. I even went as far as to set the DMZ host as my Xbox IP and that still did nothing.

Now, I don't want to go around pointing fingers but this issue hadn't started up until the PBS App started having problems. I realize that this may sound very odd as PBS shouldn't have anything to do with Social Networking, but, in the past, whenever there
    were certain errors regarding Xbox, this same issue would arise and we couldn't connect or play games together and my online gaming was limited.

On June 22, 2014, during the open window where the PBS App was fixed, all issues in regards to by disconnection, were magically gone. Though, again, when later that night the PBS App started having severe troubles again, there went my gaming and partying,
    so to speak.

I just want to know if there is anybody else out there that is having these issues, and if there are, have any of you found a problem solver and are willing to share? I'm getting quite fed up with not being able to play for what I have paid...

:)

Zeta Stars, Jun 24, 2014
  2. InSpiiReD
    InSpiiReD Guest
    Can't connect to friend on certain games

One thing I forgot to say is we can connect on other games and we can connect to a party chat with just us two in it. It seems to only be Call of Duty although we haven't tried every single game.

InSpiiReD, Jun 24, 2014
  3. InSpiiReD
    InSpiiReD Guest

Hello, I have a friend i play with every single day on Xbox.

My NAT is open and his is moderate. We have been able to connect for years now with his NAT being moderate and mine being open. We have been able to connect on game we have played including call of duty.

Today, we installed Black ops 2 as it became backwords compatible today. We couldn't connect to each on it.

S we got back on Modern warfare remastered and tried connecting and couldn't on there either. We just played that game together yesterday and have been connecting fine everyday.

Now all of a sudden, we Can't.

We live a few miles apart and have the same ISP.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

InSpiiReD, Jun 24, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings Zeta!

Please read:
    forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold), so that people trying to help you can have a better understanding of your situation.

TIA!

taidara, Jun 25, 2014
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Can't connect (certain games and friends)?

Please take a few minutes to answer
    these questions
    , to better help us help you.
  6. InSpiiReD Win User

One thing I forgot to say is we can connect on other games and we can connect to a party chat with just us two in it. It seems to only be Call of Duty although we haven't tried every single game.
  7. shopn cart hobo Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Kentucky

Modem brand & model number: Small Gray Motorola Box,

Router brand & model number: 2010-02-1006

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired Desktop is wired, laptops and xbox are wireless

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using? WPa2 Personal

Things you have tried: Unplugging, calling AT&T, calling 1800 4 my xbox, reseting

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown Enabled,yes

Is NAT Type Open? Yeppers

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G? DSL

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? AT&T

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen? Show's it is open and no errors
  8. shopn cart hobo Win User

Small Gray Motorola box (2010-02-1006)

router: LINKSYS E1000
  9. MorseyBaby Win User

Can't connect to one certain friend.

I'm not entirely sure you're able to play two games at the same time using the same ownership - that would be my guess onnthe issue
Thema:

1. Can't Connect to a Certain Friend or Online Games - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Certain

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  4. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  5. Xbox one can't connect to certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't connect to certain games: Hi all, While connected to my home router, I can't connect to certain game servers and join or create a party chat (connecting...). If I use my mobile phone as internet source everything works...
  6. Can't connect to one certain friend.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to one certain friend.: My friend and I are sharing home xbox with each other (his xbox is my home xbox and vice versa) and we cannot connect to each other in games shared to one another through home xbox. I'm curious if...
  7. Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Certain Friends On Monster Hunter World: One of my best friends and I have been trying to play Monster Hunter World since release. We have played with others fine but when it comes to playing with each other we have never been able to do...
  8. Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to certain friends party chat/certain games: So me and my friend both have this issue where we can't connect to party chat or certain games like GTA V. Both of our NAT types are open and we can connect fine to our other friends. I've been...
  9. Can't connect to friend on certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to friend on certain games: Hello, I have a friend i play with every single day on Xbox. My NAT is open and his is moderate. We have been able to connect for years now with his NAT being moderate and mine being open. We...
  10. can't connect to certain people

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect to certain people: When I play online I can play with my friends but there seems to be a problem that there are certain people i can be in the same game with f920f27d-5fdc-4581-b277-cd345f899856