Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

Discus and support Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Danny Kelsall, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or any original cod games. I've looked on youtube and I found you clear xbox 360 storage on storage section on settingd but that doesn't do anything ?

:)

Danny Kelsall, Jan 16, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Series X backwards compatible

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Call of Duty MW2 for 360 backwards compatibility

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

Hi,

Unfortunately LoTR War in the North (Xbox 360) is not backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X. Only a select number of Xbox 360 titles can be played on Xbox One and Series X consoles.

You can look and search the entire list of BC games here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

For the moment, just some games from Xbox and Xbox 360 are backwards compatible. We have confirmation those same titles and also all Xbox One games will be backwards compatible on Xbox Series X.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Halo Reach on the Series X

That game is backwards compatible so you can play it on the Series X with the 360 disc, but online servers were shut down for the 360 version of the game.
Thema:

Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

1. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games - Similar Threads - Cant connect 360

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  6. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  7. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  8. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  9. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...
  10. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...