Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system

Discus and support Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure how it's done, but I've heard it can be. What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, CT Modem brand & model number: Unknown Router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KamisoriKonpeki, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system

Not sure how it's done, but I've heard it can be.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? USA, CT

Modem brand & model number: Unknown

Router brand & model number: Unkown. Public use router

How many consoles do you have connected to this router? Unknown.

Wired or wireless (for each console): Wireless

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal

Things you have tried: Tried accessing the internet through the system, but I don't have the IE app for my 360.

Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter: General connectivity failure error codes

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? GoWifi via ComCast

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 8015 - 1909

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 10.59.0.0, 0.0.0.0

S: No Security

C: 11

:)

KamisoriKonpeki, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Wired Broadband not able to connect to Internet on XBOX 360

Tikona installed a wireless receiver at my home connect it to my computer through LAN cable and then you can use their internet through a username and password. Tikona Requires Username and Password to be entered on 1.254.254.254 to be able to connect to
    internet.

I am not sure of the modem make and model no.

Regards

Bhooshan

InhaledRat635, Oct 6, 2014
  3. CiciRider28
    CiciRider28 Guest
    Wifi in hotel room

I can't connect to xbox live in a hotel. Their wifi has a username and password. I can connect to the network but the network to internet connection is failed. How do you configure so that when the network to internet part comes, it automatically enters
    username and password?

CiciRider28, Oct 6, 2014
  4. Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system

Hey mate, I'm a little confused as to what your issue is here?

Are you trying to connect to a network that has a password, but you do not have the log-in details like the user name and password? Please elaborate.

I will say that you won't be able to connect if you don't have those security details.

DigitalAssassin, Oct 6, 2014
  5. The connection itself is open. I can get to it using any device. But I don't have a browser on my 360, so I can't log in to the service THAT way. It's something that most apartments/hotels do.

KamisoriKonpeki, Oct 6, 2014
  6. forums.xbox.com/.../1667370.aspx

Try that page

It sounds like you need to accept the terms of use on another device and then clone the Mac address on the 360

ArminatorX gives pretty good directions.

Shina Schatten, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect through a network that requires a Username/Password to use system