Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft

Discus and support Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by plujan1021, Jul 4, 2020.

1. plujan1021
    plujan1021 Guest

Hi there,

I've been trying to play Minecraft with my friends and I can't seem to connect to their worlds. They have the recent 1.16.1 Bedrock version of Minecraft (me on PC and them on PS4) and both of us have invited each other to each others worlds, but we constantly
    get the "Unable to connect to world" message. Not only that, but I also cant see them under my friends tab in Minecraft as well. The only place I have been able to see and receive their invitations had been on the Xbox (beta) app on my PC, but I am able to
    send an invite from inside a world via normal in game invitations. I have tried reinstalling the app, restarting the router and game, checked if there were any firewall preventing this, checked my microsoft permissions and enabled multiplayer, and also unfriended
    and friended my friends to see if that were the issue. Currently, I'm at a loss. If there is any explanation or solution, I would really appreciate it.

:)

plujan1021, Jul 4, 2020
  2. NinjaSooty Win User

Cannot See Friend/Invites Minecraft Xbox One LAN

Same here. The friends tab in Minecraft xbox changes the number underneath it as my LAN friends enter their world on their devices, so xbox is definitely recognising that they are there. I see that number change within seconds of them starting on their
    device. But underneath that, it still says "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" when they quite clearly are. My friends on other devices see each others joinable worlds, but I cant see those same worlds from my xbox. They can see my xbox worlds
    and join, but i cannot see theirs. Help!
  3. Aulia FajarBagaskara Win User

minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

sorry im late to respond.ye i play regular multiplayer but my friend cant join they dont receive error code its just say unable to connect to the world and i can play with my other friend but not with him and i cant even join to his world too.sorry for my bad english

i hope you can reply this fast
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons why you can't connect to your friend's world in Minecraft Bedrock:

Firewall or router configuration: Your firewall or router may be blocking incoming connections, which would prevent your friend from connecting to your world.

Internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can prevent you from connecting to your friend's world.

Game version mismatch: You and your friend may be playing on different versions of the game. Ensure you are both on the same version of Minecraft Bedrock.

Xbox Live account: Make sure both you and your friend are logged in to Xbox Live, as it is required for multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock.

NAT type: You may need to change your NAT type from strict to moderate, or open, in order to connect to your friend's world.
  5. Aegis Fate 052 Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I can join anybodys minecraft game except for one friend. We cant join each others game and all my other friends can join me and him. He hosts most of our worlds so i have no purpose for this game until i can connect to him.
  6. zkiller011 Win User

Minecraft connection issues

Im on xbox one, and its only minecraft. The only error message is "failed to connect". Everything else works, just not minecraft. I can even join other worlds. People just cant join mine. Thanks for the reply.
Thema:

1. Cant connect or even see my friends worlds on minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant connect friends

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  4. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  5. Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to friend, both of us see eachother as offline: Me and my friend use Bedrock Minecraft. He plays on the playstation, i play on my iPad. We see eachother as offline, even though we’re clearly not. We both have confirmed that we dont have the...
  6. Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to 1 specific friend for multiplayer: So about a year ago this issue started with one specific friend of mine on xbox, to where we try to join each other on any given game and it just does not work, we dont get error codes, we simply...
  7. Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my friend on black ops 4: I got black ops 4 the other day, and I invited my friend to a game, but its not allowing us to connect to each other. It turns out we both game moderate nat type ONLY on black ops 4 network...
  8. Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.: I can connect to the majority of my friends except the one i play with the most. We both have open nat types but we simply cannot connect. We always need a third party to connect. What is that?...
  9. i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to one friend but can connect to everyone else: I cant connect to one of my friends but all my other friend I can connect to all parties and games ccc9f921-f0ac-4129-b270-fac98dce11e2
  10. Need help cant connect to friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help cant connect to friend: So I've gotten COD Ghosts for the xbox one to play with my friend but we can't connect to each other. Both our NAT is open and reset it a few times and still couldn't connect. We've tried other...