Can't connect on Voice with discord

Discus and support Can't connect on Voice with discord in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've made All the Things tô connect discord to Xbox , but when i try to transfer my voice to Xbox , It doesn't happens nothing. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HR_Tlinkss, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Can't connect on Voice with discord

I've made All the Things tô connect discord to Xbox , but when i try to transfer my voice to Xbox , It doesn't happens nothing.

submitted by /u/HR_Tlinkss
    [link] [comments]

/u/HR_Tlinkss, Aug 3, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

Hello Floris Posthuma,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having issues with the voice connection in your Discord voice channel, go to the following Discord support page:

Voice Connection Errors

If you’re having general audio issues while in a Discord voice channel (such as unable to hear sounds, low volume, or poor sound quality), go to the following Discord support page:

Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide

Note If you experience issues being heard or hearing others, go back to the Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

Reference: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

I appreciate you trying the steps, _MrBin_. As you know, once you've connected your accounts, you can use Discord voice chat on Xbox. Please also make sure that you are signed in to the Xbox app. If not, you won't be able to use Discord on Xbox.

You can try to turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Then open the Discord app.

Tap the voice chat channel you wish to connect to.

Tap Try voice chat on console! at the bottom of your screen.

Tap Join on Xbox.

Do not tap Join Voice; this will connect to the call via your phone.

Your Xbox app will now open; tap Transfer Voice to complete the process.
  5. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

Sorry for the trouble, _MrBin_. If you’re still having issues with the voice connection in your Discord voice channel, go to the following Discord support page as also advised here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

I suggest you contact Discord team for further steps: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Select " Discord Voice on Xbox".

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

Can't connect on Voice with discord

1. Can't connect on Voice with discord - Similar Threads - Can't connect Voice

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless network: Never had a problem connecting to the network on my series x. I've had it 2 yrs already. Now whenever I try to put my password in it won't connect. My wifi password is correct. All other devices...
  9. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  10. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...