Can't connect my xbox with my new tv

Discus and support Can't connect my xbox with my new tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear community members, I need your assistance. Some months ago I bought a new TV - Panasonic 42 AS 650 series. In case of moving into an new flat I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaroAndjeo82, Dec 30, 2015.

1. KaroAndjeo82
    KaroAndjeo82 Guest

Dear community members,

I need your assistance. Some months ago I bought a new TV - Panasonic 42 AS 650 series. In case of moving into an new flat I didn't connect the xbox with the tv before. Last week and also today I tried it, but I failed.

Through the HDMI cable I don't get any signal and with the Composite AV cable I just get a sybole of the xbox logo and that's it. I can't run neither a game nor a DVD. My xbox is now 3 years old.

I'd really appreciate your comments in this case, as I don't have any idea, what to do and honestly I'd love to avoid bying a new console.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Regargs, Karolina

:)

KaroAndjeo82, Dec 30, 2015
  2. AEP Knight
    AEP Knight Guest
    Xbox Live having trouble with my new TV.

Well, to start off the problem is occuring whenever I try to connect to LIVE with my new TV hooked to the Xbox. My old TV works fine with LIVE, but the old TV has some audio problems so we got a new one. The new one does not allow me to connect to LIVE.
    I have a Xbox Arcade. The New TV is a Dynex 32" 720p. I am currently using a wireless connection.

AEP Knight, Dec 30, 2015
  3. ReddingBread
    ReddingBread Guest
    HDMI/TV Issues, would really appreciate a fast response.

Okay well here's the problem...

For some odd reason, I cannot connect my xbox to my 32" LEDTV with the HDMI cord..

Don't say that its probably my cord, or xbox, or tv, because my xbox connects to any other TV, in fact it works on my smaller computer monitor. The HDMI cord I have works on everything else. My tv is fine because my ps3, and comcast connects to it and it
    works FINE. Everything just seems to connect to my TV BUT my xbox. It's really been pissing me off lately and I honestly can't take it anymore. Does anyone have any quick solutions to this? It just seems to always say "No Signal" when I connect my xbox. Everything
    is fine with my xbox, tv, and cord, I just cannot find a solution to this problem. Thanks for the help.

ReddingBread, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Reset your 360's video settings.

Irixion, Dec 31, 2015
  5. KaroAndjeo82
    KaroAndjeo82 Guest
    Irixion, thanks for your reply.

How can I reset the video settings?

I've tried it with swichting off the console and restarting it with the Controller. Y and right trigger were pressed at the same time.

Do I need to try anything else?

KaroAndjeo82, Jan 4, 2016
  6. Irixion
    Irixion Guest
    Make sure you're holding those two down as you turn the console on. Hold the buttons down, press the guide button with your other hand. If it still doesn't work, refer to the other topic. It could be an HDCP issue, or an issue with the implementation of
    HDMI versions between your TV and/or Xbox 360. For the latter two, there's not much you can do.

Irixion, Jan 6, 2016
  7. Another thing that might work if it isn't your actual Xbox system, you may be plugging the wires into the wrong ports in your TV or connecting to the wrong channel, certain ports go with certain channels so that might be one problem

Desert Viper1, Oct 31, 2018
  8. AEP Knight Win User

Xbox Live having trouble with my new TV.

Well, to start off the problem is occuring whenever I try to connect to LIVE with my new TV hooked to the Xbox. My old TV works fine with LIVE, but the old TV has some audio problems so we got a new one. The new one does not allow me to connect to LIVE.
    I have a Xbox Arcade. The New TV is a Dynex 32" 720p. I am currently using a wireless connection.
  9. Be5iuk Win User

HDCP issues

Today i tried to watch a DVD for the first time on my new TV.

"HDCP Link Not Found"

It's a NEW TV with all HDCP functionality, there is no device connected between my 360 and the TV and i'm using a Xbox original HDMI cable...

what now?
  10. Danthrax07 Win User

Xbox One S HDR issue

Nope. Still not working and I can't get a reply in 3 months. This is a bummer because I'd love to buy an Xbox One X, but if I can't get the S to work with my new TV, there is no way I am going to buy a new console. It's crazy. My Playstation HDR works
    fine with my TV too.
  11. JasmineFolz Win User

Console scrolling to the left, can't get to settings to attempt reset

It has something to do with my tv and xbox connection. I switched the console to a different tv and it seems to be fine now. It's odd though bc it has been connected to the same tv with no problems since we got it? (TV is a new Samsung.)
  12. XGC RaGeReapeR Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live

I can't connect to live either I chatted with tech support twice and have done everything including resetting router and xbox restoring factory settings moved xbox to diff tv directly connected to router everything. it says I have internet but my console
    can't connect to xbox live what do I do ride it out please help I want to play the new ghost DLC
Thema:

1. Can't connect my xbox with my new tv - Similar Threads - Can't connect

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my console connect to the internet properly?: I have an Xbox Series X that will not connect to the internet, wireless or wired. I've tried to reset both, unplug and replug all cords, allowed the router and console to sit for 5-10 minutes off...
  4. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  5. I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to my wifi, but it never asked me for a wifi password: I'm trying to switch my xbox from a wired to a wireless connection, and it's just... not... connecting. But it's very suspicious, that it never asked me for the wifi password. At the end of the...
  6. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  7. I can't connect on wifi of a hotel

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect on wifi of a hotel: I have a problem for connect to wifi of my university campus: for connecting you have a open connection but wifi dosen't work until you insert credentials in a login Page that appears One time I...
  8. Can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wireless network: Never had a problem connecting to the network on my series x. I've had it 2 yrs already. Now whenever I try to put my password in it won't connect. My wifi password is correct. All other devices...
  9. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...