Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

Discus and support Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems that if I connect my hotspot to my Xbox, the next time I come to use my Xbox…it won’t connect. I have tried to reset MAC address, I’ve reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicReaper9571, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

It seems that if I connect my hotspot to my Xbox, the next time I come to use my Xbox…it won’t connect. I have tried to reset MAC address, I’ve reset my hotspot, I’ve restarted the whole console. But it still won’t connect.

:)

ToxicReaper9571, Aug 2, 2023
  2. ToxicReaper9571 Win User

There’s no option to forget
  3. Rishabh0067 Win User

please try to update your xbox one console

Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system (your account icon) > Settings .

Select General > Power mode & startup. Make sure Power mode is set to Instant-on.

Go back (press B on your controller) and select System > Updates & downloads. Check Keep my console up to date.

To see your console's system version, open the guide and select Profile & system (your account icon) > Settings , then select System > Console info.

To see when it was last updated, go back (press B on your controller) and select System > Updates & downloads > Latest console update status.
  4. ToxicReaper9571 Win User

Right, my Xbox will connect to my hotspot, but once disconnected I can’t get it to connect again. I’ve changed DNS settings, cleared MAC, cleared my network settings on my iPhone, reset the statistics on my iPhone. I have shutdown and restarted my Xbox numerous times and the same with my iPhone. I have changed the hotspot password multiple times. It doesn’t connect through USB.
  5. Rishabh0067 Win User

Please try to restart your iPhone and Xbox one console and check if you are able to connect your hotspot to Xbox one console or not
  6. Rishabh0067 Win User

Is this happening only with iphone's hotspot or with other devices hotspots too?
Thema:

1. Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console. - Similar Threads - Can’t connect iPhone

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  4. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  7. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  8. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  9. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  10. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...