cant connect my BT youview tv box

Discus and support cant connect my BT youview tv box in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi folks just wondering if anyone can help. I have just changed back to bt broadband set up the router alls fine internet connected great. Set up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liamslardies, Jul 1, 2014.

1. liamslardies
    liamslardies Guest

Hi folks just wondering if anyone can help. I have just changed back to bt broadband set up the router alls fine internet connected great. Set up the youview box no problem, but cant get it so i can watch through the xbox one. It just says we have lost your
    signal. Is this a compatability issue or am i missing something. Help appreciated please.

:)

liamslardies, Jul 1, 2014
  2. OrchardICE
    OrchardICE Guest
    Xbox TV purple screen with BT YouView Box

Xbox Live TV shows a purple screen when connected to BT YouView box. Tried turning everything off and disconnecting HDMI cable. Then turning on BT YouView, connecting HDMI cable and finally turning xbox on. It still didn't work. Any ideas?

OrchardICE, Jul 1, 2014
  3. coley212
    coley212 Guest
    Youview box won't work it displays a pink screen?

The title says it all really, I've been trying since yesterday to get this to work and my BT Youview box keep displaying a pink screen when I setup my box it controls the actual tv volume and tv mute instead of my cable boxes properties.

Please help cant connect my BT youview tv box :(

coley212, Jul 1, 2014
  4. Majikthise
    Majikthise Guest

how do you have it all plugged in?

Majikthise, Jul 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: