Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

Discus and support Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harry Zwegers, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

Hi my issue is not an xbox issue however there was no category that matched what my problem is. I have purchased minecraft java using a Microsoft account and would like to link my already existing mojang account to it. I have tried going into the settings
    of the mojang and minecraft account and I cannot find a solution

:)

Harry Zwegers, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Joe Kelly6 Win User

I've been logged out my minecraft account but I've forgot the email I used for it. I have a transaction ID and I remember my minecraft gamertag and password.

And to the message on the bottom, I have contacted mojang support about 5 times and every single time it said to contact microsoft support because the merge between mojang to microsoft accounts has ended so they cant do anything this is why I'm contacting microsoft and not mojang.
  3. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  4. RangoTangoMango Win User

Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after the migration

Since someone already posted about this I'll just add on, but can you elaborate on "Create and add a new account after the migration then link that account to your Microsoft account"?

Are you saying to create a whole new Mojang account to then connect to the Microsoft one used for migration, or to connect the Microsoft account used for migration back to the Mojang one that was used to sign in before the migration?
  5. Rubencollons Win User

I cant log into my Minecraft psn with MC

I do, but mojang need the id real thats only gave microsoft, when have de id real from microsoft whe cant unlink the account.
  6. Christina Gaffney Win User

Lost account in Minecraft Migration

It says this account has been migrated and to use microsoft to log in, but none of my microsoft accounts are connected to that mojang account, the microsoft username, isabelly6738, is even in my minecraft launcher.
Thema:

Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account

1. Cant connect Microsoft and Mojang account - Similar Threads - Cant connect Microsoft

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i see what microsoft account my playstation 4 is connected to: Pls fix this so i can see what account i need to connect so i can play it needs to be fixed already i cant play without it 4b7f492c-e660-44ad-826a-b936abcbccff
  6. Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft accout cant connect on ps4: Ok so i recently changed my Microsoft username to it used to be BravestFan but when I changed it, it logged me out of my account on ps4 (minecraft) and it says when i go to sign in to use the...
  7. Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!: My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;( aec4be27-5ec9-4506-b3ee-9688977ee07d
  8. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  9. microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft servers absolutley rubbish cant connect to bingo: Getting really fed up now with microsoft servers can never connect to a game without a load of hassle. Keep saying trying to connect and when it finally does you keep getting disconnected. Come on...
  10. i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console: i cant connect to xbox live it says microsoft severs are down is that true or is it my console 999d1f83-8d1d-46fc-86df-d77dc20f9fbd