Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT

Discus and support Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So its been 4 entire days I'am trying to fix my NAT in the xbox on win 10 just to play 1 online game with friends and it's automatically set to strict... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by andreascharalambous1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT

So its been 4 entire days I'am trying to fix my NAT in the xbox on win 10 just to play 1 online game with friends and it's automatically set to strict

but I'cant connect or speak with friends using the xbox !! Also every online feature on forza horizon 4 cannot be used due to that problem

I tried port forwarding didn't work I went to the PortForward to see if i can get something helpful but nothing, plus to do that i have to pay so I believe that it's not worth it if I can find any type of fix out here
    !

I don't know what else i have to do it's really annoying and it keeps going for fourth day !

What's the point of even buying the game when xbox it's automatically set to strict and i can't even connect to a session ?

:)

andreascharalambous1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. ManRightChea
    ManRightChea Guest
    Dedicated servers? Then why the lag and connection advantages?

Things like crappy hardware and strict NAT types are a person's own problem. Server can't fix a shit connection.

ManRightChea, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Zolofmeister
    Zolofmeister Guest
    Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve done that. So now when i go to settings in windows to xbox network my Nat type is Strict - Teredo cannot qualify after the check, the Teredo is Enabled and Im connected .. When I run Forza i still cant reach the servers and the Nat type is again
    strict.

Zolofmeister, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you have been having problems. Usually these cases are caused by an issue with your Internet Service Provider or your router. Have you tried the steps outlined in this Support article?

Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

Kirheis von Dei, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Double or strict NAT is most often caused due to having two devices on your network doing NAT such as a modem/router from your service provider, and then having another router connected to it. If this is the case, the two best ways to resolve it are to either
    remove the additional router, or contact your service provider to disable NAT on their device.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't connect in forza servers due to strict NAT