Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

Discus and support Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Dabija, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc

When i plug in the controler via usb it says on pc upgarde by usb in bluetooth an devices in settings im on Windows 11 and it did the same thing on Windows 10 too.

:)

Daniel Dabija, Jul 1, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

My wireless controller is not working on my laptop.

To be honest you may have to contact Sony about connecting a PlayStation controller to PC.

From PlayStation’s website:

You can connect a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC using a DUALSHOCK®4 USB wireless adaptor or a compatible micro USB cable.

Thanks,

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Dualshock 4 not working through bluetooth.

Hi StiizZy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is from the manufactures support site

Devices using the operating systems listed below or later support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth connections. Once connected, you can use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications via Bluetooth.

Android:tm: 10 iOS 13

iPadOS 13

macOS Catalina

tvOS 13

Connect DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC:

You can connect a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC using a DUALSHOCK:registered:4 USB wireless adaptor or a compatible micro USB cable.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardw...
  4. ngocphi Win User

This is because you arent installing the right drivers

There ARE no native drivers for ps4 or ps5 controllers you need wrapper drivers

Either download steam and let.it run outside games under settings or download ds4win
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Daniel

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed :

Did you try connecting the controller to a different USB port?
    If you have another PS controller, the same happens?
    Is this happening only with PS controllers? (This in case you have an Xbox Controller or a different controller)
    Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Please share with me a screenshot of the message

I'll look waiting for your reply
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Dualshock 4 not working through bluetooth.

I did read the post, the software you are using is not an official app from the manufacturer, but if you don't wanna use this one, you cant use the DualShock on the Pc as the manufacturer, as you can see in the link, from their official support, is not compatible wireless without the wireless adapter from them

the manufacturer doesn't have drivers for it to work wirelessly
Thema:

1. Cant connect dualshock wireless controler to pc - Similar Threads - Cant connect dualshock

2. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. Astroneers "cant connect to the host"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Astroneers "cant connect to the host": Me and my friends want to play astroneers together but one of m friends cant join us and we cant join him. It just says failed to connect to host. We all have the game trough the xbox app....
  6. Xbox S cant connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S cant connect to the internet: when i try to connect it says “its all good” then brings me back to the reconnect page. I have time restrictions but i dont think this is the issue. I cannot play online games or update anything,...
  7. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...
  8. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4: So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was...
  9. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  10. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...