cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

Discus and support cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OverlandWharf44, Jan 18, 2017.

1. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

i cant connect any x box 360 pad with new x box one console.batteries are brand new energiser.works when trying it with older x box just not connecting on x box 1.also cant connect a wired pad it flashes for a second then nothing.can anyone help? thanks
    j

:)

OverlandWharf44, Jan 18, 2017
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Xbox One and Xbox 360 controller comparison?

You can't use a 360 controller on the Xbox One.

vgdelta, Jan 18, 2017
  3. NotTheZombie
    NotTheZombie Guest
    Xbox One and Xbox 360 controller comparison?

"I'll probably either get used to the Xbox One controller or just continue using the Xbox 360 controller on the console" -OP

Are they saying it is possible to use the 360 controllers on the One or does that come from not owning a One? Actually I've always found the 360 controller better shape and weight-wise inm comparison to the One pad but the only thing letting the 360 pad down is the potato d-pad. Never ever tried connecting a 360 pad to the One.

NotTheZombie, Jan 18, 2017
  4. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console

Hello OverlandWharf,

When you say "x box 360 pad" are you referring to an Xbox 360 controller? If so, I have to let you know that they are not
    compatible with the Xbox One, see "Xbox One backward compatibility FAQ".

SA

greg_window10_installer, Jan 18, 2017
  5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Hello OverlandWharf,

When you say "x box 360 pad" are you referring to an Xbox 360 controller? If so, I have to let you know that they are not
    compatible with the Xbox One, see "Xbox One backward compatibility FAQ".

SA
  6. A Drunk Taco69 Win User

Chat pad for XBox One . . .

No, the 360 chat pad will not work, but you can connect a usb keyboard to the console and use that
  7. baltyofgod Win User

Controller work for different country EU?

Xbox pads are universal on all one/s/x consoles, connect them by pressing the key where you change the batteries together with the Xbox button on the console, or connect the USB wire between the console and pad and see if you also fix it by updating the
    pad
  8. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Cant connect pads

It also may be worth looking at this thread.... http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4677/p/1825293/5064177.aspx#5064177

To anyone new to this thread and haven't already, please check out my previous troubleshooting posts here and here. We also recommend using your wireless controller connected with a micro-USB cable to the Xbox One console to help with the controller's connectivity
    in the meantime.

For those who have tried the troubleshooting steps above that I provided and are still experiencing a controller disconnecting issue, please fill out this
    survey for us to gather more in depth information from each of you. For the first question asked - "What is your Twitter username?", please input "Xbox Forums"
    into the field.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Cant connect pads

Hey there GILLAM 07!

Sorry to hear about the controller issues! Check out our Wireless Controller Connection troubleshooting page and follow each of the steps to get your
    controllers to connect. If both controllers continue to experience wireless connection issues following each and every troubleshooting step on that page, your console will need to be serviced.

If it comes down to your console needing to be serviced, you can submit that request by either contacting our chat or phone support agents through our Contact Us page, or by setting it all up at the Online
    Service center

I'm sincerely for any frustration this may have caused. Please post back and keep us updated on how everything goes!
Thema:

1. cant connect 360 pad to xbox 1 console - Similar Threads - cant connect 360

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to xbox live while playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one: hi i cannot seem to connect to xbox live to play my xbox 360 games on my xbox one it doesnt seem to matter what i try nothing seems to work and i keep getting error code 8015190B...
  7. why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I connect to xbox 360 live?: for friends it tells them i’m online and as soon as i open a xbox 360 game it says i’m signed in, but i pull up the menu and it tells me to connect to live which doesn’t work?...
  8. Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox 360 e connsel to phone app: Cant conect my xbox 360 e consel to my xbox phone app om huawei nova 9 6e1c6cbd-2e38-49d7-8858-e50c45ae2055
  9. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  10. cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect an Xbox 360 controller to PC windows 10 via cable: I failed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC via cable the controller is an original Microsoft Xbox 360 controller from 2013. the PC is running windows 10. after connecting the...