Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

Discus and support Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacDecker, Feb 3, 2024.

1. ZacDecker
    ZacDecker Guest

Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the store. Someone plz help

:)

ZacDecker, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello ZacDecker,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor A. User has a solution, I will leave him his information so that he can find out about the solution.

In general, it is always recommended to keep our System and Drivers updated.

As for whether there could be any problem or conflict due to updating the drivers?
    The answer is no, on the contrary it helps to resolve any incompatibility problem.

Is your system currently experiencing any errors?

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f60d3a5a-258a-425e-8cc7-59d31db4ebf0

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. Icetuuth Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

I'm having the exact same issue. I already have version 1909.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums!

So based on your screenshot it seems like you don't have the May 2019 Windows Update which is version 1903. You need to at least have version 1903 to configure profiles on the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10. Version 1909 came out in November, so to make
    sure all Xbox services work on your Windows 10 PC, I recommend updating to 1909. Start
    > Settings > Update & Security >
    Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. If updates are available, install them.

Or you can use the
    Update Assistant
    . Let us know if this helps!
  5. Cro Gal Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Yes, I agree. This is similar like remote play (app is the same). In the old xbox companion app for remote play you can use 4 controllers to remote play but unfortunally we canot use old xbox companion app with xbox series.
  6. andrewaltogether Win User

Xbox Accessories App Can't Configure Elite Series 2 Controller

My god, you just click the New Profile text.

There used to be rules about how to build apps in a way that people could easily understand. Buttons looked like buttons, not text or plus signs. You could undo things with CTRL-Z. You didn't need to sign in to an account to use your own software. You used
    to be able to see all the options in lists on drop-down menus. Those things made sense.

Then they put the marketing department in charge and usability went out the window in favor of stuff they tell us looks nice. I bet Microsoft is getting all my button presses and active times, too.

And the fact you need to have a special adapter to use the configurable options wirelessly is a scam. I want half my money back because they just made a normal controller and locked all the features behind adapters and labyrinthine online account structures.
Thema:

1. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app - Similar Threads - Can't configure series

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  9. Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't we stream on YouTube straight from Xbox?: Look Xbox does let us stream straight from our consoles to twitch and other services that makes you pay to stream from the console to YouTube which is really unfair. I did try to post a similar...
  10. I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't configure my Transcend HDD on my Xbox 360 and it shows an error. What should I do?: I got an Xbox 360 from my friend earlier, and I want to connect my external HDD to that. The format of my HDD is FAT32, and it says it can make it suitable for my Xbox 360 and that I should...