CANT CONECT

Discus and support CANT CONECT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Give me back my account! The Account refered: LTD ZMAZHER I am a person who works to pay you and it is unfair that apart from falling into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LD ZMAZHER, Feb 19, 2017.

1. LD ZMAZHER
    LD ZMAZHER Guest

CANT CONECT

Give me back my account!

The Account refered: LTD ZMAZHER

I am a person who works to pay you and it is unfair that apart from falling into provocations of real bad players, put me a permanent B AN.

I have seen like other players who manipulate their hardware and make other outrages, they revoke the ban and not me.

The Enforcement page does not help me at all and treats me as if I were someone who purchases illegal, modifies their hardware and other breaches, when for more than 10 years I have the account and always bought original.

I request that my account be returned under the conditions that you put me.

I practically feel that you are robbing me of everything I have paid and will not let me use it, as if I had obtained it illegally. Everything is billed in your respective email account if you like to check.

:)

LD ZMAZHER, Feb 19, 2017
  2. can't connect to xbox live

help me please to conect to xbox live i cant conect to xbox live i dont know why

Street212365478, Feb 19, 2017
  3. RUMP3LST
    RUMP3LST Guest
    Cant conect my wifi

Yesterday i change my internet service and now i cant conect my console to internet with the wifi, my laptop conects ok, and also my tablet.

If i conect my xbox with the ethernet cable to the modem it works fine and i get to LIVE

Why i cant conect my console with the wifi?

the modem is a "hitron tech 31235"

RUMP3LST, Feb 19, 2017
  4. CANT CONECT

Hey there LD ZMAZHER,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable however, you can however find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag.

If you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE
    , however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the

Code of Conduct
    , which you should review prior to filing the review. If you fail on the questionnaire, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

CANT CONECT