Can't Click on Anything in the Windows 10 Xbox App

Discus and support Can't Click on Anything in the Windows 10 Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having so much trouble these past few days with the Windows 10 Xbox app. When I loaded it up, I wasn't able to click on the icons so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Markos_VII, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Markos_VII
    Markos_VII Guest

I have been having so much trouble these past few days with the Windows 10 Xbox app.

When I loaded it up, I wasn't able to click on the icons so went through the steps of running wsreset.exe, logging out of the Xbox app, reinstalling it etc. and nothing worked. A Windows update came out, I installed it and it worked for a couple of days then the Windows Store put out an update for it an hour or so ago. I installed it and it's gone back to Square One when I can't click on the icons in the Xbox app and now I can't click on the "Install" button in the Windows Store to reinstall the Xbox app having uninstalled it. I downloaded the Xbox Installer exe, installed it and am just getting the issue where only the top icons load, nothing else and I can't click on anything.

Please tell me there are people out there are suffering the same issue and have been able to fix it as I have Googled around and can't find anyone that is having this issue also?

:)

Markos_VII, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Markos_VII Win User

The Xbox app was working for the past couple of days then an update was released a couple of hours ago which I installed and then it has gone back to the state where I cannot click on anything in it and the games don't load to be clicked on.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. Markos_VII Win User

I do hope that a Windows update does come in the next 24-48 hours or by Tuesday in that case or I can try and speak with a support agent over the phone at a later time.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Thank you for providing more information about your issue and what you have tried to resolve it with. In your case, it would be best to wait 24-48 hours and see if you will be able to get a new windows update that could help you resolve the issue.

You can also try reaching out to our support if you need any further assistance Contact us | Xbox Support.
  6. Markos_VII Win User

When this issue occurred a couple of days ago, I uinstalled some of the latest Windows updates and I was able to use the Xbox app again but I did not want to resort to uninstalling the latest Windows updates again. I would like to be on the latest Windows updates and be able to use the Xbox app as well.

I was hoping to play some games this evening but I shall maybe have to wait for another Windows update to hopefully come in the next few days which shall hopefully get my Xbox app working again.
Thema:

1. Can't Click on Anything in the Windows 10 Xbox App - Similar Threads - Can't Click Anything

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...: Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments]
  4. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  5. I can't click Join Ark on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't click Join Ark on PC?: I saw people were having issues trying to click the Join Ark option in the menu, I tried to respond so that others could be helped but the chain is now locked. Just click to the right of Join...
  6. Can't click Sign in on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't click Sign in on XBOX: Hi, I have 2 question, Why i can't click sign in on Xbox app? Already try to reinstall xbox, but still can't sign in. Xbox Game bar not shown wheh i press Windows and G, and from shortcut....
  7. why won't my skins load and why can't i click off skins.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my skins load and why can't i click off skins.: whenever i click skins in minecraft launcher my skins that i downloaded won't load and i can't click play, installations, patch notes or anything else. ( i play on java)...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Can't click play on browser on OSX: I recently bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to play through Cloud Gaming on my browser. However, when I go to the games the "Play" button is greyed out and I am not able to play any...
  9. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC: Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing....
  10. Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into xbox love on PC. When I click the sign in button it pops up for a quick...: I had to reset windows about a week ago and now when I try to sign into xbox live on my PC the screen pops to sign in pops up for a quick second then disappears. submitted by /u/marky_7 [link]...