Can’t claim my items included with my series S

Discus and support Can’t claim my items included with my series S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by godously, Apr 9, 2024.

1. godously
    godously Guest

Trying to redeem my items included with my new console

But when i try to redeem it in

Account>included with this xbox console

It says “ Available - Included with this device”

I try to claim it to my account but it gets stuck in a loading screen with 3 center dots and stays there stuck, ive already tried to :

-clear cache by holding xbox button and hard resetting

-Reset console and keep saves and games

The console is new and the packs show “Available” so it isnt a matter of something that was already redeemed, ive ran out of options and can’t claim my items

:)

godously, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Godously, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For the past few days I've noticed that several players are experiencing exactly the same issue when trying to claim the subscription included with their Xbox Series S consoles, so it's possible that this is a temporary problem related to that and not a specific issue with you. You can confirm this for yourself in the following threads that I'll attach as examples:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1d0931f7-259f-439f-bea5-1fcfccdb5b81

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/85ae2ee1-f81d-4f4b-929e-5a550e5df710

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1a11e2c1-1de6-4d54-a99a-eca2a6f1f040

I recommend waiting at least 24 hours from the first time you claimed the subscription, as I have seen that some players who have had the problem have been able to claim it without issue after some time. If after 24 hours you still can't claim the subscription, and considering that other players are experiencing the same problem as you, as you could see in the threads I attached, I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported issue and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  4. FernandoNarvaez3 Win User

Fortnite midnight drive pack

Xbox series S console. It came with the console and I claimed them but it never showed in Fortnite after I launched it. It did showed after I launched rocket league. It now shows claimed on the “included in this console”
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Issue with claiming included with console items

Hi Charles! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your digital attachment on your console.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Kindly try to follow the steps according to Xbox Ambassador | Independent Advisor Gerardo CG who answered a similar issue regarding digital attachments: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...aim-my-3/fff0f9a7-dd74-4a78-abcd-a0b2784c5229

"(OP's issue: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity trying to load it but doesn't. I've tried restarting, turning off and on, and completely resetting the Xbox but nothing works.)

For the past two days I've noticed that several players are experiencing exactly the same issue when trying to claim the subscription included with their Xbox Series consoles, so it's possible that this is a temporary problem related to that and not a specific issue with you. You can confirm this for yourself in the following threads that I'll attach as examples:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1d0931f7-259f-439f-bea5-1fcfccdb5b81

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/85ae2ee1-f81d-4f4b-929e-5a550e5df710

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1a11e2c1-1de6-4d54-a99a-eca2a6f1f040

Still, I recommend that you try the following procedure to see if the issue is resolved:

1. With the Xbox turned on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down.

2. Disconnect the power cable from the console and wait for 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on as usual.

4. Check if the problem persists.

If the issue persists after that, and considering that other players are experiencing the same problem as you could see in the threads I attached, I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported issue and work on a solution as soon as possible."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. lyboi v13t Win User

Can't Claim free Xbox Ultimate 3 Month

I have the same issues but with my new Xbox series s, it says claimed but it’s asking me to rejoin game pass
Thema:

1. Can’t claim my items included with my series S - Similar Threads - Can’t claim items

2. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  3. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  4. Can’t claim what came with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim what came with console: I bought a xbox one s that was used and it won’t let me claim what came with it and only says “Claim for different account” b973854d-c61b-493c-9a3c-d301a6a1bace
  5. Can’t claim points from Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim points from Xbox app: Been trying for a few days to claim points from the Xbox app. Keeps coming up with “try again in a bit something went wrong”. Tried reinstalling the app, any help would be appreciated....
  6. Can’t claim discount.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim discount.: I received a message from Xbox that gave me a 50% discount for a rainbow 6 welcome pack, however it wasn’t a code it gave me it was just a link to the store. I tried to get it resolved but the...
  7. Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox: So i have minecraft xbox one edition and it says in the pause screen that i can get the latest version for free so i go to it and it brings me to the store then says i need to pay the full for it...
  8. I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.: Pls help me because i dont want to get scammed out of 10,000 points i worked hard for. 56ead2f3-3676-4dea-b9c0-c91ce11b9c71
  9. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...
  10. Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.: My housemate and I both have gold memberships and both, for the time being, use the same console so we can share games. Up until the last update, we could both claim games with gold but now are...