Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

Discus and support Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by javiergame4, Nov 18, 2019.

1. javiergame4
    javiergame4 Guest

Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with gold. Only price shows.

OS version: 10.0.18363.8118

:)

javiergame4, Nov 18, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

have you tried to claim the games with gold on the xbox website if tats possible for you
  3. Captain Gini Win User

Is it for xbox one games or xbox 360 games?
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

5. Aventhyz Win User

This is not the problem because on other devices or even in the application the same error happens, there is likely to be some account lockout
  6. VampyOcean1520 Win User

In some cases 360 games require you to use the xbox 360 console itself to purchase them
Thema:

1. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too. - Similar Threads - Can’t claim games

2. Can’t claim my items included with my series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim my items included with my series S: Trying to redeem my items included with my new console But when i try to redeem it in Account>included with this xbox console It says “ Available - Included with this device” I try to claim...
  3. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  4. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  5. Can’t claim what came with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim what came with console: I bought a xbox one s that was used and it won’t let me claim what came with it and only says “Claim for different account” b973854d-c61b-493c-9a3c-d301a6a1bace
  6. Can’t claim points from Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t claim points from Xbox app: Been trying for a few days to claim points from the Xbox app. Keeps coming up with “try again in a bit something went wrong”. Tried reinstalling the app, any help would be appreciated....
  7. Can’t claim discount.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim discount.: I received a message from Xbox that gave me a 50% discount for a rainbow 6 welcome pack, however it wasn’t a code it gave me it was just a link to the store. I tried to get it resolved but the...
  8. Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t claim minecraft on Xbox: So i have minecraft xbox one edition and it says in the pause screen that i can get the latest version for free so i go to it and it brings me to the store then says i need to pay the full for it...
  9. I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t claim my 10,000 points from Xbox HOF on Microsoft rewards.: Pls help me because i dont want to get scammed out of 10,000 points i worked hard for. 56ead2f3-3676-4dea-b9c0-c91ce11b9c71
  10. Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t claim games with gold on two accounts with home console set.: My housemate and I both have gold memberships and both, for the time being, use the same console so we can share games. Up until the last update, we could both claim games with gold but now are...