Can't claim free month of game pass on pc

Discus and support Can't claim free month of game pass on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pieboymega, May 10, 2021.

1. pieboymega
    pieboymega Guest

I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes back to saying I can claim it.

:)

pieboymega, May 10, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, regarding your case I will need you to try some troubleshooting steps that could help you resolve the issue.

Please try signing out and in to your account.

You can also try uninstalling re-installing your Xbox app to see if this will resolve your issue.
  3. SwankyWig645538 Win User

Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Free Trial

I got a Gateway Gaming Notebook and can't claim the Xbox Game Pass 1 Month Free Trial that comes with it. Need help asap.
    Yep plss
  4. Stealthwolf667 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month free offer not activating

Hello, this did not work. I followed each step for both the Xbox for PC app and the microsoft store app. Still having the same problem where I follow the process of claiming my free 3 months, it says success, but then it goes straight back to "claim now" and the "redeem now" button is still there and I can't add any game pass games to my library without it redirecting me to getting game pass. Did it 3 more times.
  5. KSteal Win User

"Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later"

I knew that you could claim perks on the mobile app, but some you can't like Crunchyroll or 3 months free discord nitro since it will say you need to claim those on either PC or Xbox? Is there any other way of claiming those perks since the PC app isn't working and I don't have an Xbox?
  6. Zenosos Win User

Need to "Purchase" Games with GOLD ? Do not find past month games

Also if you haven't claimed previous games for gold within the time slot of the month, then you can't play these games as you have to claim them in the month they go free. So even if you don't play for months and have gold claim them to ensure they stay
    as a game you can download later.
Thema:

1. Can't claim free month of game pass on pc - Similar Threads - Can't claim free

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  6. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  7. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10: I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img] 6ace7108-d673-4d98-a125-0882fb538163
  8. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  9. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  10. Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games: I tried chat support ant the person there was totally worthless. Not entirely sure it wasn't a chatbot, although repeatedly claimed it wasn't. Called and talked to a person, but the only...