Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Discus and support Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PAULSTIX, Nov 3, 2018.

1. PAULSTIX
    PAULSTIX Guest

Hello all,

Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360?

Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but when I select it, the screen switches to Overcooked, one of last months free offerings. If I select that, I get the Xbox Stores screen, stating there is a problem with the Xbox service and 'Status
    code: 807B0190'.

I can't claim my free game on my PC either, I tried...

I have Xbox Live Gold membership fully paid up until 2020, so that's not the problem...

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated, as Battlefield 1 would be nice to own, should I ever get an Xbox One...

Thanks in advance for any constructive help.

:)

PAULSTIX, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out! We noticed this is a duplicate post and will be locking this thread. We will leave the other

open for discussion regarding this concern. This post will still be here as well in case you need to reference it.

Thank you!

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 3, 2018
  3. PAULSTIX
    PAULSTIX Guest

Hello all,

Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360?

Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but when I select it, the screen switches to Overcooked, one of last months free offerings.

If I select that, I get the Xbox Stores screen, stating there is a problem with the Xbox service and 'Status code: 807B0190'.

I can't claim my free game on my PC either, I tried...

I have Xbox Live Gold membership fully paid up until 2020, so that's not the problem...

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated, as Battlefield 1 would be nice to own, should I ever get an Xbox One...

Thanks in advance for any constructive help.

PAULSTIX, Nov 3, 2018
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I'm assuming that you're unable to claim the game threw the Xbox.com website as well when you mention your PC.

It's quite possible that the issue was due to the Service alert that was affecting the service. Seeing as the alert is no longer in effect. Try claiming the game threw the Xbox Website again.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 3, 2018
  5. If it has worked for all the previous games, it is likely just a temporary issue. You could try tomorrow if the issue is still persisting.

DoubleDRAGON666, Nov 3, 2018
  6. I have the exact same issue, and it's been going on since the first of the month. The Assassin's Creed switched in and replaced Hitman Blood Money as it should have on the first, and the Victor Vran game for Xbox One is still working properly as it should
    till the middle of the month.

Dragos Drakkar, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Well one battlefield 1 is NOT an xbox 360 game

Therefore cannot be claimed on the xbox 360 or downloaded onto it

You have to download from the websiteas the 360 doesnt have access to the xbox one marketplace

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

As others may have been saying...the first days a title goes on GwG are usually a little wonky, best to try a little later in the cycle! Let us know once you're able to redeem it.

InCaudaVenenum, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Completely ignoring all of the other times that people have "purchased" the free Xbox One games that are offered through the Xbox 360 dashboard, including Victor Vran which is available right now and works just fine to "purchase" the game so that it is waiting
    on a person's account to be downloaded on Xbox One.

Dragos Drakkar, Nov 3, 2018
  10. IRB
    IRB Guest
    Hi

There was an issue with store purchases which should now be fixed, give it another try.

11. But you can still claim xbox one games for down load to be ready when you get on xbox one .

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 4, 2018
  12. Or use the smart glass app i was able to get it day one on there

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 4, 2018
  13. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

No good for me, still bringing up Overcooked instead.

Dragos Drakkar, Nov 4, 2018
  14. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

I believe during the timeframe that you referenced there may have been an outage. I was able to claim the game without issuw, would you be able to try again and let us know what happens?

Saeleth, Nov 5, 2018
  15. For me at least now, clicking on the B1 tile does take me to the B1 screen finally. Now there is an error message that pops up when trying to "purchase" the free game, but I have seen this issue before when doing this for other Xbox One games through the
    same way and it usually clears up in a few days.

Dragos Drakkar, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold - Similar Threads - Can't claim free

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  6. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  7. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10: I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img] 6ace7108-d673-4d98-a125-0882fb538163
  8. Can't claim free month of game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim free month of game pass on pc: I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes back to saying I can claim it....
  9. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  10. Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy BC games on XBOX One store or in webstore or claim my free Gold BC games: I tried chat support ant the person there was totally worthless. Not entirely sure it wasn't a chatbot, although repeatedly claimed it wasn't. Called and talked to a person, but the only...