Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i was wondering why i can't clain the discord nitro subscription since it does not appear on ''PERKS'' section?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fs0ciety, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Fs0ciety
    Fs0ciety Guest

Hello i was wondering why i can't clain the discord nitro subscription since it does not appear on ''PERKS'' section?

:)

Fs0ciety, Dec 23, 2020
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

3. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

4. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. MrMelon Win User

I haven't received my Discord Nitro , Spotify Premium and EA access code yet.

What is Discord Nitro?
    Discord nitro is a subscription for Discord and is part of the $1 deal for xbox ultimate game pass.
Thema:

1. Can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't claim discord

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  6. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  7. I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't claim discord nitro with xbox game pass ultimate: Discord nitro reward doesn't appears [img] eae57264-12ff-4a71-8858-6f6fa1928cd4
  8. Can't claim discord nitro from Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim discord nitro from Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: As the title says, I just bought it, and when I want to claim nitro it says "join ultimate", I click there and it says administrate. So, I think it's a glitch, because I bought it, it says I have...
  9. i can't claim discord nitro.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't claim discord nitro.: I have purchased my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription with side intentions of gifting nitro to my friend, but the nitro perk just won't show up for some reason. i've tried everything. it just...
  10. Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Claim Discord Nitro With Xbox Game Pass Ultamite: I tried to claim discord nitro by scanning the QR code, but it didn't work and now the banner will not appear. I couldn't find the banner in game pass tab or message center. Please help!...