Can't claim bundle included with console

Discus and support Can't claim bundle included with console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aryan mohammad, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Can't claim bundle included with console

I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?

:)

Aryan mohammad, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Popkoji Win User

That worked, thank you very much for your help.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Aryan M, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand you're having trouble claiming the Midnight Unit Pack on your Xbox console. If I understand correctly, you have redeemed the package on a different account than the one you want to use. Unfortunately, once a package is redeemed on one account, it is not possible to refund or transfer the items to another account .

However, if you continue to receive notifications to claim your offers included with this console, try going to the account, profile, that is included with this Xbox console to claim

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, try to reset your console as there is no other way to redeem the items that came with the console.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  5. Popkoji Win User

Did all that, still nothing. It's still not redeeming.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Popkoji, with your account logged into the console, when you get to the page that says: This Console Comes With" you will see the 3 pack options, select one of them and you will have 3 options. Decide Later; Claim it or Claim it to a different account.

Then it should show another successfully redeemed page.

If it is not progressing, clear the cache in the console and then try again.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on
Thema:

1. Can't claim bundle included with console - Similar Threads - Can't claim bundle

2. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  3. PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY: I'm Having a hard time claiming my 3 month game pass subscription that came with the gaming laptop i bought, I live in the Philippines and there's no way I can change the region in it and it...
  4. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  5. Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't claim my Diablo 4 from the Xbox bundle: Everytime I go to claim it it send me back to the claim page. f427dad4-b9be-4e8d-919b-dad5f59a124a
  6. I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10: I can't claim java edition it says I need to buy it [img] even tho I have bedrock edition on the correct account [img] 6ace7108-d673-4d98-a125-0882fb538163
  7. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  8. I can't claim my game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't claim my game pass perks: I want to claim the apple tv trial and other perks, but they're not in the perks gallery. I tried using my xbox, mobile app, windows app, and even the browser but I still face the same issue. I...
  9. Why can't I claim the items that came with my console

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I claim the items that came with my console: when I try it says it's already claimed yet I bought the Xbox with the fortnite rocket league bundle and it wasn't opened yet either but I can't get the items I want help to resolve this....
  10. Why I can't claim my pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can't claim my pc game pass: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it...