cant choose my kingston usb drive when i try to install forza horizon 5 o xbox app

Discus and support cant choose my kingston usb drive when i try to install forza horizon 5 o xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can anybody help me really want to install it fd654f9b-9bb0-4437-bbb0-39a7b380477a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by constantincungurtevcosti, Nov 13, 2021.

1. cant choose my kingston usb drive when i try to install forza horizon 5 o xbox app

can anybody help me really want to install it

:)

constantincungurtevcosti, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

cant choose my kingston usb drive when i try to install forza horizon 5 o xbox app

what are you on about, all external usb pens drives and usb hdd's can be formatted to ntfs.

usb flash drives are really easy to format to ntfs and work well with gamepass games too.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Samqy usb doesn't format.ro ntfs

The overhead is too.much

Only fat 32 to .exfat
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well no as usb drives can't be formated ro ntfs

You have to use a ssd or hdd
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Check if your external hard drive is formatted in NTFS file standard, you will need this format to install games from Microsoft Store.
  6. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
Thema:

1. cant choose my kingston usb drive when i try to install forza horizon 5 o xbox app - Similar Threads - cant choose kingston

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Why cant i choose this name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose this name?: Why cant i use this namr its not taken and its not Is inappropriate the LFX Stands for Life Gamingx i dont know what microsofts deal with the letter X [img] 7c143d0b-bf5a-4b7d-be98-a5ed9977c00b
  9. Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play madden24 online regs it keeps saying choose a plan didn't have one before.I...: Been playing online madden for a few years without any plan.why is saying I need a plan to play online regs in madden 24?worked fine Saturday then yesterday I get this....
  10. Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i choose gamertag in order to sign in ?: i cannot choose the gamertag 32c3388c-767a-418f-a77c-860d2b5e8457