Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.

Discus and support Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everybody!, I can't choose 4K/120Hz in the TV & Display Option menu on 65U88H ( *Canadian version but same as the American one) TV from Hisense. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frederic Malenfant, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.

Hi everybody!,

I can't choose 4K/120Hz in the TV & Display Option menu on 65U88H ( *Canadian version but same as the American one) TV from Hisense.

I can only go to 1440P/ 120HZ with no issues. I am runnning the latest updates from Hisense ( I tried the online & offline updates on USB) and OS Xbox X version of 10.0.25398.1762

What I did try to fix the issue:

Full reset of the console ( numerous times)

Disconnect the console ( Power cycles), all cables for 10 minutes, hours..

Installed a new formatted SSD hard drive in the Xbox X with a fresh offline OS /updates on USB. (*10.0.25398.1762)

Tried 6 differents fresh new HDMI 2.1 cables, different brands. Even the OEM one.

Tried my destop computer with HDMI 2.1 on the Hisense TV ( I am getting full 4k/120hz with no issues whatsoever).

HDMI format option on the Hisense TV is in the Enhanced Format for max bandwith.

I started a new MS Xbox account.. running out of ideas!

Also played with every options possible on the Hisense TV but no difference. The Xbox X only detects the TV as 4k/60Hz.

I tried differents HDMI ports. I only have 2 ports that support 120HZ. I even tried the other ones...

I have no issues running the NVIDIA GPU card wih HDMI 2.1 on the TV @ 4k 120HZ but can't get full bandwith with the Xbox X??? The Xbox X console is new to me ( bought it from my friend which played games at 60HZ).

Thank you so much!

Frederic

:)

Frederic Malenfant, Sep 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.