Cant chat in minecraft

Discus and support Cant chat in minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' My Others can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Briez, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Briez
    Briez Guest

Cant chat in minecraft

I can't chat in public minecraft servers and when i try to its says:'' chat not allowed by account settings. cannot send messages.'' My Others can communicate with voice, text or invites are already on everyone but I still can't type.

:)

Briez, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Cant chat in minecraft

Kindly sign out and sign back in on your Minecraft launcher or the game itself, Briez.
  3. Briez Win User

Cant chat in minecraft

I did all of that already, but it still doesn't work
  4. Francia J. Win User

Cant chat in minecraft

When you made the changes, can you please restart your device as well?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cant chat in minecraft

Kindly try using a different browser in refreshing your account settings.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Cant chat in minecraft

Thank you so much, Briez. Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings again and then "block" the said settings, after that submit and lastly, "allow" or set it to "everyone" again and then submit.

Restart your device after that.
Thema:

Cant chat in minecraft

1. Cant chat in minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant chat minecraft

2. My friend cant access Minecraft chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend cant access Minecraft chat: Hi, can you help fix the minecraft chat in java edition it says something about you needing to use your sign into xbox with microsft or something but the problem is his account got hacked or is...
  3. why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is it saying my suspension is completed in Enforcment history but I cant chat in Minecraft?: So I play on a Minecraft server called the hive and on Sunday, April 2nd, I got mad and Xbox messaged this guy a swear and he reported me. so i got the chat in Minecraft "you cannot chat with...
  4. Why cant I see the chat in minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I see the chat in minecraft?: I have been trying to chat in minecraft bedrock edition on multiple servers, but I can not seem to see their messages. I dont think they can see mine either. I also kept being redirected to this...
  5. Why cant I chat with others on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I chat with others on minecraft?: I got temp chat banned the other day and now that its over I still cant chat in minecraft. every time I try to put something in chat all it comes up with is "you can not chat with other players...
  6. i cant chat in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant chat in minecraft: whenever i chat in game any type of minecraft it wont work no matter what ab9a1add-daa6-42e8-b250-55fa493f57a7
  7. People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?

in XBoX on Windows
    People cant see my Text chat in Minecraft and other games?: Hello, people cannot see my text chat in games linked to my xbox account. I can see there text chat but they cant see mine. For example in minecraft servers. All of my privacy settings are on the...
  8. minecraft on phone cant see chat

in XBoX on Mobile
    minecraft on phone cant see chat: i was playing on a minecraft server (mineville city i think? doesn't really matter lol) on my phone a few days ago and i kept saying stuff in the chat, saying stuff like "someone please tell me if...
  9. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  10. I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant chat or see any chats in minecraft windows 10. It says i need to update privacy settings: I updated every setting that could potentially cause this, and still no luck. b233796f-3ae0-4441-aaa4-d8af096d792c