Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

Discus and support Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Walsall, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

It seems that as Microsoft have tried to migrate their Xbox privacy settings, all of their old hyperlinks no longer work, let me make a list of the methods I have tried (none of them work):

Clicking "Privacy" on the Xbox console companion - This takes me to a Microsoft page saying "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available".

Clicking "Manage" next to Privacy Settings on the newer Xbox app on PC - Takes me to an identical page

Attempting to click on my Xbox profile on account.xbox.com - I sign in on Microsoft's page, then click "My Xbox Profile" then it forwards me to a new page and signs me out of Xbox, then when I try and click "Sign in" it takes me to an identical page once again.

How on earth do I change my privacy settings and why did this get so complicated.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

:)

Craig Walsall, Jul 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere