cant change settings on the xbox website

Discus and support cant change settings on the xbox website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so yesterday my friends invited me to their club in forza horizon 4, upon joining it it said i cant join due to my privacy settings, it directed me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kappa0070, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kappa0070
    kappa0070 Guest

so yesterday my friends invited me to their club in forza horizon 4, upon joining it it said i cant join due to my privacy settings, it directed me towards the website and i changed it so it was allowed, upon clicking apply it refreshed the page but
    nothing changed it was still on blocked and today i tried again and the same thing happend nothing changes, so i cant join my friend's club. anyone know what to do

:)

kappa0070, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Vectrin
    Vectrin Guest
    Account Region *** Up

they cant even change theyre own stuff its theyre damn website and they cant change it.

Vectrin, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Xbox live account corruption

I tried the website and all I got was "This page cannot be displayed" on ie. I cant change any settings through my xbox either due to corruption.

Thanks though, unfortunately I also have no billing info on this account.

FoundDragoon426, Sep 29, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

if your account is a child account then the parental account needs to sign in and will have to change these settings for your account.

If your account is an adult account be sure to try what happens when you use a different browser to go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account

to see what happens.

Let us know the results

5. kappa0070
    kappa0070 Guest
    i have a parental account as far as i know, i tried a different browser aswell and still no luck, i might have another go with mozilla but i dont know why its not working

kappa0070, Oct 1, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    XBF Javier R, Oct 1, 2018
  7. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello kappa,

By any chance have you tried changing the settings directly from the xbox? Here is a link with steps on how to do so:

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings

Hope this helps and let us know the results!

XBF Chris J, Oct 1, 2018
  8. cant change settings on the xbox website

I have the same Problem since 28.10 and i speaked 3 times with microsoft support and the problem still exist for me nobody have a fix ? i am not using a xbox i am playing on Windows 10

MartinBürger, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: