Can't change online prefrences.

Discus and support Can't change online prefrences. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a game pass and I wanted to play Sea of thieves, but when I opened it, It says I need to change my Online Prefrences. I changed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UrbaneAuthor515, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Can't change online prefrences.

Hello,

I bought a game pass and I wanted to play Sea of thieves, but when I opened it, It says I need to change my Online Prefrences.

I changed it and every time when I click on save. It says sorry I can't save it right now.

So how can I fix it?

Thanks

:)

UrbaneAuthor515, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Chris21ce
    Chris21ce Guest
    People Cannot See Me Online

It will be under prefrences where you can change your xbox status to away,busy,online,offline

Chris21ce, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Cant change my prefrences

Hey there Spade,

Just to clarify, you aren't able to sign into the parent account, or are you are also getting this error trying to change the preferences on the parent account?

If the error is happening on both accounts, can you try clearing the browser cache and cookies on your surface device? If that doesn't help you may want to try another computer.

Keep us posted!

MisterBalloons, Sep 8, 2018
  4. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest

Hi,

have you tried to perform a power cycle ?

A power cycle often solves a wide variety of issues.

more information about how to perform an power cycle can be found here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

PetryBosch, Sep 8, 2018
  5. Hello, Sorry I have a PC and yea multiplayer is now allowed.

But I can't go online.

UrbaneAuthor515, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: