cant change my skin at minecraft pe

Discus and support cant change my skin at minecraft pe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant change my skin at minecraft pe,ive checked the skin,its 64x64. but still cant change it. 136ecb0c-62b9-4828-932d-9d7c482f926e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 琮舜 黄, Jun 10, 2023.

1. 琮舜 黄
    琮舜 黄 Guest

i cant change my skin at minecraft pe,ive checked the skin,its 64x64. but still cant change it.

:)

琮舜 黄, Jun 10, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. Jupiter Martin Win User

Hello, I'm still having the same problem as this person. I when through and checked everything I could and it still doesn't want to work.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello 琮舜 黄,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't change your skin in Minecraft PE. There are a few possible reasons for this issue, such as:

- Your skin file is corrupted or incompatible with the game.

- Your game version is outdated or not compatible with the skin.

- Your network connection is unstable or slow.

- Your device storage is full or low.

To troubleshoot this problem, please try the following steps:

- Make sure your skin file is valid and has the correct format and size. You can use online tools to check and edit your skin file if needed.

- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version and that your device meets the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly.

- Check your network connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough to download and apply skins. You can try switching to a different network or restarting your router if necessary.

- Clear some space on your device storage by deleting unwanted files or apps. You can also try moving your game data to an external storage device if possible.

Please be guided by the fact that we can only provide limited troubleshooting steps for mobile devices. If the issue still persists after the suggestions we provided, please reach out to Minecraft Support for additional troubleshooting steps. Contact Us | Minecraft Help

Hope this helps, looking forward for your response.
  5. Marcos_Shepherd Win User

I cant change my skin in minecraft PE v1.20.12

I downloaded a new skin however whenever i go to 'choose new skin' instead of sending me to my camera roll, the screen just goes grey/dark

It seems like you're experiencing an issue with the skin selection feature on your device. Instead of taking you to your camera roll to choose a new skin, the screen goes grey or dark.

To troubleshoot this problem, you can try the following steps:

1. Restart the App: Close the app completely and then reopen it. Sometimes, restarting the app can resolve minor glitches.
    2. Check App Permissions: Ensure that the app has permission to access your camera roll or photo gallery. Go to your device settings and review the app's permissions.
    3. Update the App: Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve functionality.
    4. Clear App Cache: Clearing the app's cache can sometimes resolve display issues. Check the app settings to find the option for clearing cache.
    5. Check for Known Issues: Visit the app's official website or support forum to see if other users have reported a similar problem. There might be a known issue that the developers are working on.
    6. Contact App Support: If the problem persists, consider reaching out to the app's support team for assistance. They might be able to provide specific troubleshooting steps or a solution.
    7. Reinstall the App: As a last resort, uninstall the app and then reinstall it from the official app store. This can sometimes fix persistent issues.
  6. Janet_C Win User

I cant change my skin in minecraft PE v1.20.12

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

If you are using the android operating system, go to the application manager and clear the game cache, once you do this proceed to restart the phone and try again.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. cant change my skin at minecraft pe - Similar Threads - cant change skin

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  9. I cant change my skin on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin on minecraft: When ever i change my skin on minecraft, it shows sorry something went wrong. I don't know what to do. I tried changing on the website but still cant. Please help me with this. Im running version...
  10. I cant change my skin in minecraft PE v1.20.12

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my skin in minecraft PE v1.20.12: I downloaded a new skin however whenever i go to 'choose new skin' instead of sending me to my camera roll, the screen just goes grey/dark 74c0a361-96b6-4e34-907d-71fb5e05e6b9