Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!

Discus and support Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi ! I've tried multiple time to change the privacy setting on my microsoft account to be able to join a club on the xbox application. But everytime,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Givralia, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Givralia
    Givralia Guest

Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!

Hi !

I've tried multiple time to change the privacy setting on my microsoft account to be able to join a club on the xbox application.

But everytime, the website refresh and the reset the setting on "Doesn't allow" (something like that i'm not english sorry ^_^).

So i cannot change this setting (other setting appear to be changed correctly but not this one and the one under it)

-my profile is not a child account

-i'm playing on windows 10

-i don't have any other account link or anything like that

thank you for reading my problem and i hope i can fix this very quickly

Brace yourself ! Forza is Comming !

Have a nice day ! ^_^

:)

Givralia, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Unable to Join Clubs

I am unable to join clubs with my Xbox Live account. When I request an invitation to join a club a message pops up saying,

"To do this, change a setting

You can't do request to join the club because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and & online safety settings on Xbox.com"

So, I went to Xbox.com and changed the setting "You can create and join clubs" to allow. However, this was a while ago and I still have not been able to join clubs. Any help in resolving this would be great.

Thanks!

BetrayedAsh3223, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Worldsedit
    Worldsedit Guest
    help

I have same issue already check for me to allow join the clubs but still cannot join the club....solution please

if u can send to my email how to fix it

Worldsedit, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Ayahuasca OG
    Ayahuasca OG Guest

I got the exact same problem, im trying to change my Xbox One/ Win 10 online security, to show what games im playing etc, everytime i click enable, it resets back to disabled.

Ayahuasca OG, Sep 23, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Givralia and Ayahuasca!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention! Go ahead and try to remove
    and re-add the account from the Xbox app and give it another shot! If that doesn't do the trick can it be attempted through an
    Xbox console
    ? Try both and let us know how it goes!

Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 27, 2018
  6. lukemiller79
    lukemiller79 Guest
    cant change my privacy on xboxonex on account privacy online to adult

lukemiller79, Sep 27, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Luke!

The correct way to modify the privacy and offline safety settings on a child account would be through the Adult account and following our

Privacy and online safety troubleshooter
    posted on our website! Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 27, 2018
  8. Givralia
    Givralia Guest

Hello again, i've try to redo the modification but it still didn't work.

I also didn't have any Xbox so i cannot try to do it from it.

Givralia, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: