Can't change my personal settings on Xbox's website

Discus and support Can't change my personal settings on Xbox's website in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time i try to change a personal setting on Xbox's website there just pops up an error that says that i just have try again later. I really don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MPMtv, Sep 29, 2018.

1. MPMtv
    MPMtv Guest

Every time i try to change a personal setting on Xbox's website there just pops up an error that says that i just have try again later. I really don't understand what the problem is, i have even deleted all my cookies on crhome and still nothing changes,
    the same error over and over. And yes i have tried "later".

:)

MPMtv, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Can't join clubs

as the title says I can't join any clubs I have tried everything on my xbox it says change my personal settings at xbox.com but I set everything to public and on the app it says I was suspended but I checked the website and it said I'm clear

GruddInTheHouse, Sep 29, 2018
  3. I can't see my childs gamertag on Sign in to your Microsoft account

Dear people of microsoft/xbox,

I added my child to the family on the microsoft website and then logged in to the xbox website and went to Sign in to your Microsoft account, but I can't change the settings of my childs account because he's
    not there. The only account I can see in the horizontal list is mine.

Sincerely,

Robin [Mod Removed - Please do not post full personal information on our public forums. See

Forum Guidelines
    .]

FairLearner7288, Sep 29, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

just to be sure, what happens when you use a different browser, like Firefox, IE or Edge?

5. MPMtv
    MPMtv Guest
    It's the same error, i've tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Explorer. Should i maybe try a different network or computer and see what happens? I'll make an update on it if it helps.

Thanks for the reply though Can't change my personal settings on Xbox's website :)

MPMtv, Oct 1, 2018
  6. Trying on a different network would be a good option to try; depending on what you are trying to update you might want to try the Xbox App on other platforms (Win10, Android, iOS) or at

Microsoft Account page

PalmettoBling, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: