Cant change my microsoft settings

Discus and support Cant change my microsoft settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to start a game (in this case is Sea of thives) It says i need to change my settings to be able to play online. But the problem is that its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Peo_Leo, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Peo_Leo
    Peo_Leo Guest

When i try to start a game (in this case is Sea of thives) It says i need to change my settings to be able to play online.

But the problem is that its on.Always has been but still cant play.

Help please?

:)

Peo_Leo, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Joey Sanders
    Joey Sanders Guest
    Microsoft: Cant Change Gamertag

Microsoft (Routers): Cant Change Gamertag
    Hi

I cant change my gamertag.

Because payment is disabeld on my account.

My parrent can't change the settings.

How can I fix this?

Joey Sanders, Nov 15, 2018
  3. xbox one purchasing

i cant buy anything some how my settings are blocked but i have changed them, microsoft usaully like taking peoples money hmmm......

XGN Anonymous, Nov 15, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox One has age-appropriate controls and settings that you can adjust to suit your family’s needs. Access these settings from either Xbox.com or an Xbox One console—though you can only change content and app settings from the console.

From Xbox.com Change privacy and safety settings for you or a child
    1. Sign in to the adult's Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
      If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the

Lost Account Solution
      or the
      Lost Password Solution
    2. Under My Xbox, select Profile.
    3. Select Privacy settings or Online safety on Xbox One.
      Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.
    Manage app privacy settings When you download apps from Microsoft Store, each app requires permission to access data from your console.
    1. On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Privacy & online safety > App privacy.
    2. Choose from the list what you’d like to give permission for by selecting the check boxes.
    If you’re signed in with a child account, you’ll need your parent to sign in and give permission for apps to access your data.
    1. Sign in with an adult’s account.
    2. Go to Settings > Family.
    3. Select the child account you’d like to manage, and go to Privacy & online safety > App privacy to give permission.

Note

• If multiple gamers are signed in, apps can only access data everyone has given permission for.
    • When you give apps permission on a console, it’s only saved on that console. If you use multiple consoles, make sure you give your apps permission on all your consoles.

For specific info about changing the privacy settings for the camera, location, and speech on your Xbox One, see:
    If you’re having issues changing the online safety or privacy settings, see
    Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

M3tal Daz3, Nov 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: