Can't change my Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't change my Microsoft Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble and I need someone's help. About 2 years ago I made an account. I used one of my old emails for it. Now, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avarice Maroon, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Can't change my Microsoft Account

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble and I need someone's help. About 2 years ago I made an account. I used one of my old emails for it. Now, I decided that I don't want to use that email for my profile. So I went to change my email on Xbox console, and
    it said I need to make a new Microsoft Account. I went on Xbox.com and when I made my account with the email I wanted to use for my other profile, it made me a new account with this gamertag. I never use this account and my other account I use a lot, but I
    can't get the right email on it. Can somebody please help me?? Every time I go to make a Microsoft Account, it creates a new gamertag for me instead of letting me link it to my other profile. Thanks a TON if you can help P.S. This is on Xbox 360, not the Xbox

:)

Avarice Maroon, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Jan 23, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Can't change my Microsoft Account

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014