Can't change my gamertag?

Discus and support Can't change my gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having trouble changing my gamertag on the xbox 360 for quite some time now. It always says that there is something wrong with the xbl... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by purplesodaa, Jan 7, 2014.

1. purplesodaa
    purplesodaa Guest

Hi, I've been having trouble changing my gamertag on the xbox 360 for quite some time now. It always says that there is something wrong with the xbl service and shows an error code:80190843. Which, when I look up actually shows no search results. Any ideas?

:)

purplesodaa, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Dr Emixam
    Dr Emixam Guest
    Can't change my WLID

Im trying to change my WLID for another existing one but I always get the same error message after signin in with the new WLID and password :

Can't get information from XBOX live. Try again later.

with the error code 8015D000

Of course, I double checked all the login/password stuff

Dr Emixam, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Can't change my gamertag

Ukraine is not a xbox live supported country so you will run into issues.

Not much you can do.Your billing,account & actual location must all match.If they don't then you will run into all sorts of problems.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

-

to be sure please check if all information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com

Also try clearing the console cache. Go to settings - system - storage - highlight a storage device and press Y, this shows a menu where you can clear the cache. Restart the console afterwards

-

If all is correct and clearing the cache did not work, my advise would be to contact Xbox Support via

support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: