Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior

Discus and support Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I fix this to upload custom images? 5194038d-85d3-4835-9455-415968838555 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxShadowRose, Oct 13, 2017.

1. XxShadowRose
    XxShadowRose Guest

How can I fix this to upload custom images?

:)

XxShadowRose, Oct 13, 2017
  2. False report on my gamerpic help

someone falsely reported my custom gamerpic which is just Bart Simpson and now I can't change my gamerpic because it says that you can't because pf your past behavior but it's not behavior because I got an email saying it was about my gamerpic and I have
    a full reputation plz help

LiNeD PhAnToM, Oct 13, 2017
  3. FCx Ashes
    FCx Ashes Guest
    Custom Gamerpic

On my iPhone I have the xbox app and when I go to change my gamerpic to a custom gamerpic for my account a message pops up saying, "Because of your past behavior, you can't upload custom images. Learn more at http://enforcement.xbox.com." Is this a permanent
    thing or will it go away? All I want is to change my gamerpic to a normal picture, nothing about it is offensive and I really want it on my profile. For the past behavior part I have been reported on communications twice. I'm done with how I used to act because
    I know it's not worth the penalties. In the end I just want to know if I will be able to change my gamerpic any time soon.

FCx Ashes, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Demonic Specter Win User

Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save

"Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior you cannot do this." What's so bad that I can't take a photo of my avatar as my gamerpic? Lol. I don't understand.
  5. OK Fowl Win User

Can't send messages due to past behavior?

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

Link 6:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  6. Mister Beep Win User

"Can't send messages due to past behavior."

Hey Reptar,

Could you post back with the following information? That will help us understand the issue and go from there!

1. Which specific error code and message do you receive when trying to send a message?:

2. Does similar issues occur within the Xbox app? (If you can, please try messaging on the Xbox app on Windows 10, Windows Phone 10, iOS, or Android):

3. Does similar errors occur on Xbox.com? If you haven't already, please try messaging from there as well:

4. Have you followed each of the steps on our Xbox Live Message Error Solution, including adding a phone number?

Please post back with all of that info so we can assist further. Thanks!
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't upload custom gamerpics "because of of past behavior"

Hey v2 Honcho! We do not have access to Enforcement Team actions here on the forums. For more information please check
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

I do know that the Xbox smartphone app sometimes gives that “past behavior” error message when it glitches out, despite you having a clean record.

Try changing your gamerpic on a Windows 10 computer, using the built-in Xbox app.
Thema:

1. Can't change my gamerpic due to past behavior - Similar Threads - Can't change gamerpic

2. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my age, and can't do features I use to have.: I changed my age which was orginally over 18, and changed it under, and now I can't access some features I use to be able to access, like custom profile pictures. I thought nothing bad would...
  7. I can't change my minecraft username.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my minecraft username.: I enter the launcher, then press "Manage Minecraft: Java Edition profile". ´When I enter the site, I'm logged into the account connected to the email my minecraft account is connected to. For some...
  8. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  9. I can't change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my gamertag: I tried to change my gamertag but when I get in a game It is the same name I had before 212f779c-1e4d-4faf-9c99-230f501ebb1b
  10. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. because of your pass behavour you can upload images

2. because of you past behavior you cant uploadcistom inages how long

3. xbox cant change gamerpic due to past behavior

4. cant change custom gamerpic due to past behavior on XBox,
  5. cannot chnage gamerpic due to past behavior,
  6. Xbox “because of your past behavior you can’t upload custom images”