Cant change my date of birth

Discus and support Cant change my date of birth in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out. I looked online and it says soemthing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ebubekir Tukuc, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Cant change my date of birth

My microsoft date of birth is set to 2021 and that is ofcourse wrong but when i try to change it its greyed out.

I looked online and it says soemthing about parent or guardion but it doesnt ask me anything like that its just greyed out

Can anyone help me with this

:)

Ebubekir Tukuc, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

Ebubekir, before answering it, I would like to say that it is a pleasure to interact with you in this thread. :)

Ebubekir, generally, only support can change the age on the account. However, I've had this same problem in the past, and I noticed that when logging in, I always got a consent request message. Without reading the message completely, I clicked on the "Do it later" option, only later did I realize that it was to change the age of the account. After 48 hours, when logging in, the option appeared again and I was able to change the age.

If you have already clicked on "Do it later", it is likely that you will have to wait for the message to appear again, however, there is another alternative that may work, here we go:

If you are not part of a family group, you will need another account that has an adult age, and through that account, add the account that has the incorrect age in her family: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

After adding the incorrectly aged account, you will need to access the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Click Start > See the statustory age in my country or region > Continue > Choose your Country > Choose your Country > Younger than 13 > click "Yes" to the Question "Has parental consent been given? > click on the option "Manage child accounts" (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2189464) > Edit this child's account > change the date of birth and save.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it. Hugs!
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why can't change region and date birth

I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth

Anyone help please
    The date of birth on your xbox profile will always be set to the date of birth originally chosen when you created your account. Even if you change the date of birth on your associated Microsoft account.

If you have account restrictions due to the false date of birth then changing the date of birth will not lift those restrictions.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

i cant change my date of birth

5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How can I become an adult account

How do i change my account age on the Xbox?
    You cant. The Date Of Birth Is Locked In At the Account Creation Stage
  6. caseyo3 Win User

barred from inviting or accepting family group requests

because my sons account shows him as 11yrs old in UK his region nor birth date cant be changed till he turns 13.
Thema:

1. Cant change my date of birth - Similar Threads - Cant change date

2. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  3. My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account was hacked and got changed password and now i cant do anything i cant log in too...: i got home from school and wanted to play games and saw that i couldn’t log in i tried everything and still nothing worked 3a48f0a3-a93d-464a-91e7-06d6ff615d3a
  4. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Cant change account linked to Playstation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change account linked to Playstation: My Microsoft account that was linked with my Playstation one got hacked and i ended up just creating a new one but i cant login with the new account because i cant unlink my previous one....
  9. i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in: i have been hacked and they have changed my login and sercurity info so i cant log back in the email that was used was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but the...
  10. i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount: i cant change my birth date and i dont have a family member who has microsoft acount 5710f685-abd3-4d9b-8f55-44071ada4637