Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

Discus and support Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently had some priblems with Xbox Live connection issues recently, and now I seem to be having trouble with my account set up. Today I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ♛ Bianca♛, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account

Hi, I have recently had some priblems with Xbox Live connection issues recently, and now I seem to be having trouble with my account set up.

Today I took a nice picture and thought of putting it as my new profile gamerpic, but when I tried to, it said that only adult accounts were allowed to such features.

My account, according to birth date, is an adult account, so it shouldn’t be saying it’s an infant account. Also, my current picture its already a customized one, which makes it evident that the account set up was changed recently.

The picture I’m trying to upload does not violet with the Code of Conduct, (it’s literally my face lol) so it shouldn’t be a problem, but it won’t even let me try because I’m not an adult??? Which, in fact, I am. :/

:)

♛ Bianca♛, Dec 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can’t change gamerpic cause not adult account